Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Controller Test J4 Fail

Reaction score
Greetings Fellow Pilots! I have noticed that my Typhoon does not go in a straight line forward. It always angles a little to the right. I entered the control test module under systems setting and with through the test procedure. My right stick, J4 as identified in the test failed. I retested and it failed again. Any suggestions?

AH-1G is definitely correct. Try cleaning the sticks, but ensure whatever you spray is safe for plastics. No sense trading one small problem for a larger, melted plastic problem. once you spray it work it around for a while, then re-test. Good luck!

Reactions: SkySpy and biltno
If you don't have any contact cleaner to hand you can sometimes restore functionality by spending a solid 10 minutes wiggling that joystick. Probably still do the contact cleaner later, but it might get you going in the meantime...

okay, will give this a try.
AH-1G is definitely correct. Try cleaning the sticks, but ensure whatever you spray is safe for plastics. No sense trading one small problem for a larger, melted plastic problem. once you spray it work it around for a while, then re-test. Good luck!
Okay thanks, If i Open the control, will the contact surfaces be accessible?

Sorry, I haven't taken a controller apart yet. I just know what to do as I am a Journeyman Electronics Technician. That question is better suited to someone who has actually taken theirs apart already. I subscribe to the "If it ain't broke don't fix it" school. I am certain that, at some point, I too will be taking it apart.

Reactions: SkySpy
Sorry, I haven't taken a controller apart yet. I just know what to do as I am a Journeyman Electronics Technician. That question is better suited to someone who has actually taken theirs apart already. I subscribe to the "If it ain't broke don't fix it" school. I am certain that, at some point, I too will be taking it apart.
Thanks, I agree with you there!

It's a update who miss a piece of code I think
He dit same out balance by me reset and was good

Oo I forget to tell you that I am making 2 or 3 typhoons in bind because sometimes he don't want to take first.. Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval