Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cool battery mod for H520 (and TH H series?)

Very interesting! I can definitely see the benefits.

For those who are viewing this the same as I did (no sound and paying more attention to the real job - don't tell my boss)...

It wasn't until the 17 minute mark that I realized this was not about continuous flight but rather a way to refuel without having to shutdown and reboot for those instances when time is everything.

Thanks for sharing!

Jeff

P.S. I'm confident had I been paying attention from the start the light bulb would have been fully illuminated much earlier. Especially if sound was on and in my native tongue (don't yet know!).

Well, I meant uninterrupted flight so my bad on the “misleading” explanation ;) Fortunately we learn German in school here in DK so I got most of the facts when listining to FanThoMas but sometimes I wish he would start to include subtitles on his great videos.

For uninterrupted flight, that is, we stay in the air and do not land for extended periods of time, we need something along the lines of a tethered power supply (HoverFly, for example). That is, until we can get a power to weight ratio equivalent to what we have with our batteries, but with a much longer fuel endurance.

;)

Reactions: Luftdrone.dk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop