Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Could the H go Live on facebook?

Reaction score
Just saw live video on FB that was being taken from an Phantom 4 at the Seattle Seahawks training facilty. Pretty cool. I guess FB is allowing the code for free to drone makers to add to their software so hopefully Yuneec will jump in and make this an option.

Last edited:
That is interesting! First of all, if they flew at the training camp, they were within the NFZ of the Renton airport. I wonder if whoever flew their Phantom 4, requested permission to fly.

I don't do FB, so I have no idea what criteria is used to post video. I would certainly think one has to be registered with FB in order to post anything.

Do you live in the Seattle/Bellevue/Renton area? If so, could you send me a private conversation. I'd like to get acqauainted with other T-H owners so we can compare notes, etc. I only live about 2.5 miles from the Seahawks facility on the lake.

Mojoe35

That is interesting! First of all, if they flew at the training camp, they were within the NFZ of the Renton airport. I wonder if whoever flew their Phantom 4, requested permission to fly.

I don't do FB, so I have no idea what criteria is used to post video. I would certainly think one has to be registered with FB in order to post anything.

Do you live in the Seattle/Bellevue/Renton area? If so, could you send me a private conversation. I'd like to get acqauainted with other T-H owners so we can compare notes, etc. I only live about 2.5 miles from the Seahawks facility on the lake.

Mojoe35

Mojoe35,

I actually live in Lower Alabama but grew up in Lynnwood. Im up visiting my parents with my H over in Kingston. I have been a Hawks fan for over 40 years and i follow Russell Wilson on FB. He was on Facebook yesturday and went live and either he or one of his coherts were flying the Phantom right on/over the practice field. It was pretty cool, watching practice from the air and flying around the field. I did some googling and found that the Phantom 4 has that capability as long as you have high internet access thru a tablet or phone. I dont think the H has this capability yet but would be cool if it was made available in the future.

It is all in the App. All Yuneec would have to do is make it so that you could stream the signal to an external source. DJI does it by allowing you to stream the signal through your phone to a data network.

The ability to stream to YouTube was first brought out way back with the Phantom 3. The Phantom 4 uses the exact same feature as the Phantom 3.

DJI Phantom 3 drones stream live video to YouTube - BBC News

Last edited:
Mojoe35,

I actually live in Lower Alabama but grew up in Lynnwood. Im up visiting my parents with my H over in Kingston. I have been a Hawks fan for over 40 years and i follow Russell Wilson on FB. He was on Facebook yesturday and went live and either he or one of his coherts were flying the Phantom right on/over the practice field. It was pretty cool, watching practice from the air and flying around the field. I did some googling and found that the Phantom 4 has that capability as long as you have high internet access thru a tablet or phone. I dont think the H has this capability yet but would be cool if it was made available in the future.
Perhaps I'll have to drive by and see if they fly the P4 again. I could surprise them by flying my 'H' over the field, but that's still too close to the Renton airport! :eek:

Mojoe35

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco