Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crash during take off

Reaction score
So, I have experimented this problem since day one and I never understood why.

It happens almost randomly that, when I take off, sometimes the drone start to make a crazy circle in the air and crash.

Every time I set my drone on the ground, and switch it on. When I am connected with it with my iPad 4 it says that the drone has 14 satellites connected.

I have checked both fly log of a correct fly, with the right take of flight and landing and with a one of it that crash.

I have seen that when it's all ok, the column on the flight log under "loseGPSAct" is always 0 instead when I was able to take off correctly is always 1. the problem is that in both cases the app says that I'm connected with 14/15 satellites.

Also on the auto take off column when I correctly take off I got 0-1-2 instead when I failed to take off I got 0-1-179 and then it crashes. Also roll and pitch value it's crazy when drone filed to take off

Attached the two fly log

Attachments

• 2017_10_09_15_18_05 (Take Off correctly).txt
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 2017_10_30_13_16_57 (Crash).txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 1
Something on the outside must be ruled out before the problem can be said to be in the Breeze's internals.
1. Inspect the propellers for fitting like how they swing out, how they fold, looking horizontally, they should level, etc. Generic propellers could cause problem if you had replaced some because they're heavier 0.8g vs 0.6g.
2. Try flying with another tablet or phone.

Something on the outside must be ruled out before the problem can be said to be in the Breeze's internals.
1. Inspect the propellers for fitting like how they swing out, how they fold, looking horizontally, they should level, etc. Generic propellers could cause problem if you had replaced some because they're heavier 0.8g vs 0.6g.
2. Try flying with another tablet or phone.
I'll check it but I don't believe this is a propellers problem because the drone come directly from costumers service for a replacement of the airframe. So after that they have tested the drone and it was ok (I guess). My first recalibration and fly after the repairs was good and also with GPS switched off it take off perfectly
I'll try another terminal to check if it's my ipad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss