Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Created a Thread to Introduce Yourself!

So we can get to know you a bit better!
Howdy fellow dronies! I go by the handle of Droninarizonin. I'm an old man living in Lake Havasu City. I've been building my own drones for about 7 years now, I guess. Have built a half dozen drones from small quads to a pretty good sized Hexacopter, a Pentacopter, and several tricopters. Before I decided I needed a drone handle, I went by the name of Ekim Nosreip and have a Youtube channel by that name if you want to see some of my drones and some other videos of what I have done. My first REAL drone is a Phantom 4 which I sold my airstream trailer (gave it away almost) to buy it and since then, I stopped building and have been doing what I was building drones to do, -- take aerial photos and videos. Finally I bought a Yuneec Breeze 4k with controller to make taking short vids of my hikes easier than packing that Phantom 4 around. I got my Breeze on the 6th day of this month (JUne) but have not been able to fly it yet because of problems I am having with linking it to the controller. I will write about this problem in your "help" forum section soon. Happy to be here, and hope to get airborne soon.

Hi all David from the UK. I have been flying a walkera tali h500. And now there is no support any more..it's a toss up between the yuncee typhoon and the dji phantom 4.. the yuneec is winning hands down
Any UK flyers on the forum
Cheers

Hi all David from the UK. I have been flying a walkera tali h500. And now there is no support any more..it's a toss up between the yuncee typhoon and the dji phantom 4.. the yuneec is winning hands down
Any UK flyers on the forum
Cheers
Hi David yip am from Glasgow were in the UK are you and welcome to the forum

Hi David yip am from Glasgow were in the UK are you and welcome to the forum
Hi Thomas
I'm in a place called little Glasgow. Or better know as Corby. How long have you been flying quads.is there many uk flyers on the forum?

Hi All! Pro Photog here just adding drone capabilities to the repertoire. Been flying RC planes and helos for decades, but not so much drones. They are very easy in comparison. Lots to learn though and hope to make some new friends here as well. Cheers!

Hi All, I am Phil from Florida. I started with two prior, smaller, drones to learn what to expect.
Since then, I have been flying the Q500 almost two years now . I found it very comfortable to fly after a modest learning curve . Six props, two crashes. All secure now.
I love to fly the mangroves ,observing water flow and wild life. Also making a series of all the LL ball parks and sport areas for eventual film.
See you all around . Glad I found this site.
Carry on, fly well.

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Be sure to checkout the Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section of the forum. It is a great way to meet people worldwide and motivate you to fly and make photos/videos. You’ll find it in the sticky thread at the start of the section. The rules are in post #1 and the latest challenge is near the last post.

Reactions: Tree Top
Hi there....My name is Bob.....I'm hoping to get some valuable information from this forum as well as help other pilots when possible. On top of that I hope to meet lots of new "Yuneec" friends.

Hello all from Tasmania. This is the Island state of Australia and is as down under as you can get. I have purchased a Breeze 4K to supplement video from my Handycam and Dash Cam to the personal documentaries I produce from our many trips in our Ford Transit Motorhome called 'George'. I am an Amateur Radio operator (VK7TG) and have been interested in drones before they became household products. This probably will be just the start of a new addiction.

comstbob and GeorgeVanTransit,

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Be sure to checkout the Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section of the forum. It is a great way to meet people worldwide and motivate you to fly and make photos/videos. You’ll find it in the sticky thread at the start of the section. The rules are in post #1 and the latest challenge is near the last post.

Hey everyone,
My name is Skip and I just purchased a Breeze for use with my home inspection business. Does anyone know where to find the serial number on this drone so that I can register it?

There is a barcode sticker on the box that begins with YU and ends with B09A01 that is the S/N. You can also get it in the settings menu of Breeze Cam when connected to your Breeze.

Reactions: skipdunning
skipdunning,

Skip,

How long have you had your 107 certification? It’s good to see more commercial pilots in the forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy