Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Created a Thread to Introduce Yourself!

Hi there & greetings from Germany. I am Keith and in about 2 days my TH will arrive. I'm a spark pilot up until now and am beyond excited to be able to fly my own TH soon. I'm in the process of getting to know more about the drone and I'm open for any suggestions or tips you may have about the maiden voyage.

Hi all.
I am Janez and I'm from Slovenia. I have Breeze for 1 month.

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Be sure to checkout the Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section of the forum. It is a great way to meet people worldwide and motivate you to fly and make photos/videos. You’ll find it in the sticky thread at the start of the section. The rules are in post #1 and the latest challenge is near the last post.

Hey Yuneec Pilots!

I have taken over my husbands job of Breeze Pilot for my real estate brokerage east of the Dallas/Ft Worth area and have already been impressed with the advice and help I've found here. I passed the Part 107 test last Thursday and am waiting for my temp license to show up on the IACRA website so I can print it out and get busy!

Hey Yuneec Pilots!

I have taken over my husbands job of Breeze Pilot for my real estate brokerage east of the Dallas/Ft Worth area and have already been impressed with the advice and help I've found here. I passed the Part 107 test last Thursday and am waiting for my temp license to show up on the IACRA website so I can print it out and get busy!

Congrats on passing your 107 exam and best wishes in your business endeavors.

Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

So we can get to know you a bit better!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Roger and I have piloted quite a few drones by now. My favorites being the Yuneec Q500 and the Phantom 4 Pro. I also try and compile information and overall crowd sourced opinions on various drones at my resource site, Buyer Benchmark. I try and help as many people I can with clear data and conclusions.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello everyone. I am from Kansas City, Missouri. Just a newb with a Thyphoon h pro. This UAV is amazing. looking fwd to learning more. Have been purchasing extra batteries, what a learning exp that has been. A couple I have received, the cases were not sealed at the seam. Like they were not snapped together properly or, the shippers were not kind to the packages. They seem ok but, the name brand worries me a bit.(vanon)

Hello Everyone!

My name is Roger and I have piloted quite a few drones by now. My favorites being the Yuneec Q500 and the Phantom 4 Pro. I also try and compile information and overall crowd sourced opinions on various drones at my resource site, Buyer Benchmark. I try and help as many people I can with clear data and conclusions.

Nice to meet you all!
Hello Mr Graves

I bought a Q500+, was flying it for the first time today, was only fifteen feet in altitude, learning the controls. About 7 minutes in my controller makes a noise, I look at the screen and I think it said that I had lost gps connection, I immediately go to land and at about 4-5 feet in altitude the drone flipped sideways and crashed. Im thinking that should be fine, short drop, nope. Cracked the frame in two places and the gimbal looks out of whack.
Ouch, sorry to hear that

View attachment 246 Hello -

John here. I live on central California coast near Morro Bay. Am relatively new to the whole RC thing and at age 61 it's quite different from anything I've done before. I did not grow up with a video game controller in hand like some people did.

My son gave me a GoPro Hero4 camera last year and I tried to research on the internet how to use it. In short order I became convinced that aerial photography/videography was a reachable goal. That of course lead to the multicopter world.

Upon having received good advice to start small and cheap, I bought a little Hubsan with no GPS - total manual control. I also completed a scratch-built tricopter project - also manual with no GPS. After gradually getting the hang of flying multicopters, I broke down and bought a DJI Phantom 2 after a substantial price drop. I added a video TX, and video RX to the system and jury rigged my own FPV rig using a back-up automotive monitor attached to my transmitter.

About this time my girlfriend saw the promo video for the Lily and pre-purchased one of those which we are still waiting on. I was somewhat disappointed when it was recently announced that they would not be shipping in February 2016 as originally advertised. Not sure if it will perform as advertised either... have heard mixed reviews from people who apparently have witnessed failed demos at trade shows, etc.

When I saw a Typhoon 4K advertised recently on sale, I went ahead and ordered up. The guy had several in stock which sold out overnight. I have not received it yet but am looking forward to receiving and trying it out. I was on the fence between the Typhoon and the Phantom 3 Advanced (also heavily discounted) but with the price drop, the included video screen on the Typhoon, and claimed customer support from Yuneec, I jumped in.

I now have 4 flyable multicopters and enough parts for a couple more as well as the Lily and Typhoon on the way. SHEESH - These things should come with a warning label "May be habit forming or addicting."

Thanks in advance to all who share so much information with the rest of us who are trying to learn.
I am in agreement, I am looking at a used typhoon h pro for 600$. I just bought the new one I have(typhoon h pro) a couple weeks ago.

Hi everybody! My name is Magnus and i`m from Sweden. I´m a happy owner of a Q500 4K and a couple of smaller drones. I have really been looking forward to becoming a part of this forum. I´ve allready read a lot here and i´m glad everybody seems to have a good tone and manners when discussing this wonderful flying machines.
Hello Magnus

Hello my name is Kevin and I live in east central Illinois. I currently own the yuneec q500 but still having problems with the gimbal not moving like it should ( it don’t) I just got a go pro 4 silver brand new off eBay! I also own a yuneec Breeze I have only had it for about two weeks and flown once. I want to go for the 107 license.

Hello fellow Breeze enthusiasts

If you are on here I would assume that you have purchased and are either enjoying or attempting to enjoy you Yuneec Breezes

I myself am a four + veteran of the Yuneec Breeze. By that I mean to say that I may have wrecked a few of them lol, however I just keep coming back for more because I truly love this little drone [emoji173]️

Hello everyone, my name is Julia and I am new here. I am from Renton, Washington. I just found this great site and I hope to learn a lot about my newly purchased Typhoon h. Thanks xx

Hello everyone, my name is Julia and I am new here. I am from Renton, Washington. I just found this great site and I hope to learn a lot about my newly purchased Typhoon h. Thanks xx

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Be sure to checkout the Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section of the forum. It is a great way to meet people worldwide and motivate you to fly and make photos/videos. You’ll find it in the sticky thread at the start of the section. The rules are in post #1 and the latest challenge is near the last post.

Reactions: hofferet269
Very new to UAV's. Just bought a Yuneec Breeze 4k from Walmart. It came with a controller, 1 battery, charger, extra props, and hard case. So far 80 minutes of total flight time. I only average about 10 minutes of flight time taking videos & pictures. Highest flight 285 feet. Pictures & video are better than I expected. I bought 2 extra batteries one needed to be restarted several times to get blue flashing light on charger to turn red and then it charged successfully.

Very new to UAV's. Just bought a Yuneec Breeze 4k from Walmart. It came with a controller, 1 battery, charger, extra props, and hard case. So far 80 minutes of total flight time. I only average about 10 minutes of flight time taking videos & pictures. Highest flight 285 feet. Pictures & video are better than I expected. I bought 2 extra batteries one needed to be restarted several times to get blue flashing light on charger to turn red and then it charged successfully.

Welcome to YuneecPilots. See the post above for the rest of my standard welcome post.

Your flight times are standard for the Breeze. It is a fun little quad and takes good pics and decent video. It is also quite quiet and I’ve had several people show interest when I’m out flying. They love to see the video feed being sent to the phone.

Duly noted

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz