Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Custom typhoon h setup

Reaction score
So I am a disabled veteran, I was told by a therapist a few years ago to get a hobby, I went to hobby town intending on buying some plastic models to build, walked out with my first drone, a 200$ ethos hd, had to get all the accessories, so had the fpv, even bought the smaller ethos aircraft

I just recently bought a typhoon h, oh my God it is awesome and so easy to fly, technology has advanced so much, I have learned so much with this new hobby,

With the new typhoon, not only did I get all the accessories I can afford, real sense and thermal camera are too much, I built a custom setup that uses the HDMI out on the st16 to show the display on a TV inside the truck, all solar powered

Sorry for my rant, I included picsIMG_20180310_225837489.jpgIMG_20180312_222345368.jpgIMG_20180312_222359248.jpgIMG_20180313_181724965.jpgIMG_20180314_191539625.jpgIMG_20180315_000313781.jpg

Awesome. And a year from now, this will be an antique, but I'll still be flying it. :)

So I am a disabled veteran, I was told by a therapist a few years ago to get a hobby, I went to hobby town intending on buying some plastic models to build, walked out with my first drone, a 200$ ethos hd, had to get all the accessories, so had the fpv, even bought the smaller ethos aircraft

I just recently bought a typhoon h, oh my God it is awesome and so easy to fly, technology has advanced so much, I have learned so much with this new hobby,

With the new typhoon, not only did I get all the accessories I can afford, real sense and thermal camera are too much, I built a custom setup that uses the HDMI out on the st16 to show the display on a TV inside the truck, all solar powered

Sorry for my rant, I included picsView attachment 8914View attachment 8915View attachment 8916View attachment 8917View attachment 8918View attachment 8919

Now that's one slick setup Usherranch. That took some thought to put together. I know you'll have fun with it.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Sorry for my rant, I included picsView attachment 8914View attachment 8915View attachment 8916View attachment 8917View attachment 8918View attachment 8919

From one veteran to another thank you for your service . nice set up. welcome to the hobby.

Reactions: 2dextreme
Rant on! Nice job Usherranch!

Have fun with your H. Salute from another vet and to VETTE also.

I'm trying to build a rig for my local fire department, any advice is welcome, I'm sure I will need some faa waivers

Thank you for your service. From another vet. I was told by my P.T.S.D. therapist any time things get to difficult to deal with, make time to fly my drone. It's probably the best therapy I've found.

Rant? Go for it! Thanks for serving!
My therapist recommended a hobby too. The 1st was ham radio, it's ok if you have cha ching! So now my H is waiting for flying weather and even ground to get around on. Any groups or clubs in Minnesota (NW Metro Area)?

Keep up the rant! Thanks again!

As a fellow disable veteran I STAND and salute you Usherranch. I just took up drone flying myself. I got a $200 drone for Christmas from my wife and fell in love with flying. I have attended a "Drone Command Live" seminar last year and it was a fantastic seminar and I highly recommend it. It got my thoughts going on how to make money flying a drone. I have two more drones now, DJI Mavic Pro MAXX Mod from Drone World and an H, but I haven't flown them because I haven't told my wife that I have them! Arrrrgh!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop