Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dead H

Reaction score
I did the st16 update through an sd card and it went perfect. I tried updating the drone like normal by sd card and the st16 said the update failed only a few seconds in. Right away I shut down the drone and st 16 so I could re dowload the update to sd card. When I went to power up the drone, no lights come on and the drone only turns on the cgo3+ while i hold the power button. Once I release the power button, it all dies.....Any ideas before I call cs?

Reaction score
I believe the latest firmware will update the H with an over the air update, using a internet connection there is a video on it someplace on the forum, I am not sure if this is your solution.

Reaction score
I am afraid you are bricked. It happened to me on the very first firmware update.
Exactly the same symptoms. Give Yuneec a call, they will send you an RMA and a shipping label.
Be prepared to be without your H for 3-4 weeks. If you were having ANY other issues at all, make sure to discuss this during your phone call or the problems may not be addressed. I only sent the aircraft, I kept the camera, ST-16, and all other accessories at home.
Sorry for your pain, I have been there.

Reaction score
Ethan,
I just found this post:
This is the problem I had. I had to get a special firmware from yuneec customer service. I own a crappy windows machine just for all the various GUI apps for my different drones and was very concerned I was dead dead dead as the com port and everything seemed mute. I got an email with a .bin from yuneec and instructions on how to load via the GUI and it worked right away. The secret firmware brought back power button and initilization and I was able to finish the update with the SD card in the camera. I could forward you those instructions with that link but I'm not sure how generic that firmware is they net me.
The good news I was able to repair myself and did not succumb to the "send it in" first request and whined a bit about not for the third time! So it seems USA based customer service is getting more cooperative with those of us willing to navigate their whole firmware curve.
#134CraigCam, 13 minutes ago

So give Yuneec a call, maybe they can email you something to help you out.

PatR

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
They get in the office at 06:00 so you can get an early start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
After a call with CS they determined that it is bricked. They right away sent me a shipping label so I can send it back under warranty.

Reactions: abinder
Reaction score
Same thing happened mine with the 3.0 upgrade. ST16 went fine but H did not upgrade successfully. Mine is gone back now and they estimated it will be with then 4 weeks.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MPoulton