Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Decided to buy one!!!!

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I just bought my breeze for 150 with controller, great little drone. I own a DJI P3s but found it a pain in the buttocks to pull out for quick scenery shots. So I added the Breeze to my collection for the fortuitous quick shots and I have to say after 3 days Im impressed! I will still use the DJI for the events that I shoot for the veterans, but look forward to getting to know the "little guy" better

Hey everyone

I just bought my breeze for 150 with controller, great little drone. I own a DJI P3s but found it a pain in the buttocks to pull out for quick scenery shots. So I added the Breeze to my collection for the fortuitous quick shots and I have to say after 3 days Im impressed! I will still use the DJI for the events that I shoot for the veterans, but look forward to getting to know the "little guy" better
I got one on Tuesday and then caught the flu.. LOL. I have not done anything with it besides taking it in and out of the box a few times. Hopefully next week or so will be good weather.

I have the Spark and Breeze. I enjoy them both for different reasons. The benefit of both is I can tripod one to record footage of the other. I have the controller for both, IPad mini 3 as the display. Love it.

First, I launched my Yuneec Breeze up hovering in the air with the iPhone that's used as the controller,, I set Breeze app to "follow me" mode,,, I velcroed the iPhone to my 3DR Solo's bottom then I launched the Solo.
The scene is awesome, a little snow white drone followed the big black drone until RTH.
No, I lied. None of the above happened.

Reactions: Tekn1que
Hey everyone

Congratulations...great little drone for it's intended purposes.

Reactions: Max Drone
You had me at Velcro...

It happened for a few minutes. iPhone was velcroed to the Solo's top since the Breeze was up higher at first after setting to follow me mode. The Solo was fast, Breeze's response was slow so I was very careful not to bump the drones into each other.
Next flight, I will place them 30+ feet apart.
BreezefollowsSolo0.jpg BreezefollowsSolo.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval