Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Delivery of H Pro to local Dutch dealers.

Reaction score
Wanted to inform you all that I have asked Yuneec Europe by email about the delivery of H Pro to local Dutch dealers.

Received a couple hours after I send my email the following answer from them

The second delivery of the Typhoon H with Intel RealSense has been planned for the middle of the month August (2016), when exactly my dealer would receive my pre ordered H Pro they could not tell.

Wondering now what they are meaning with second delivery? Whom got the first ones? Not the locale dealers.

Wanted to inform you all that I have asked Yuneec Europe by email about the delivery of H Pro to local Dutch dealers.

Received a couple hours after I send my email the following answer from them

The second delivery of the Typhoon H with Intel RealSense has been planned for the middle of the month August (2016), when exactly my dealer would receive my pre ordered H Pro they could not tell.

Wondering now what they are meaning with second delivery? Whom got the first ones? Not the locale dealers.
I hope it's not the same wait like the batteries were, I like the part where they say "planned for the middle of the month August (2016)"
and added the year.??.LOL

I hope it's not the same wait like the batteries were, I like the part where they say "planned for the middle of the month August (2016)"
and added the year.??.LOL

I added (2016) Yuneec did not mentioned any year.

Als je hem wilt hebben kan je alleen maar wachten. De gewone H is bijna overal op voorraad.
Ik wacht al erg lang en heb al slechte ervaring met het leveringsbeleid van Yuneec. Daar komt nog bij dat mijn vertrouwen in het product ook nog es gekelderd is....dus ik check nog ff bij mijn leverancier. Als deze info klopt dan kan het maar zo nog es een maand gaan duren. Dan ben ik wel klaar met Yuneec en is mijn lol er wel af. Dan maar geen drone. Pfffffff wat een bedrijfsvoering zeg (In US de pro met wizard; in EU zonder!!! Ik bedoel maar).

Ik wacht al erg lang en heb al slechte ervaring met het leveringsbeleid van Yuneec. Daar komt nog bij dat mijn vertrouwen in het product ook nog es gekelderd is....dus ik check nog ff bij mijn leverancier. Als deze info klopt dan kan het maar zo nog es een maand gaan duren. Dan ben ik wel klaar met Yuneec en is mijn lol er wel af. Dan maar geen drone. Pfffffff wat een bedrijfsvoering zeg (In US de pro met wizard; in EU zonder!!! Ik bedoel maar).

Ben het eens dat leverdatum steeds maar weer wordt opgeschoven. Echter zie ik wel dan men bij Yuneec gedurende de opgeschoven datums het product steeds verder verbeterd. ST16 nu met drie antennes, verbetering video verbinding, verbetering van de Typhoon antennes, andere verpakking, andere rugzak.

Ik wil een H Pro met Intel Realsense. Ga ervan uit dat afdeling marketing leverdatums vaststelt, echter afdeling techniek moet alle kleine foutjes er nog uit halen en dit doen ze dan ook. Gezien de alle veranderingen lijkt het me niet meer dan logisch dat ook de productielijnen en aanlevering van toebehoor steeds maar weer moet worden aangepast om uiteindelijk een heel goed product te leveren. Heb me erbij neergelegd met een beetje geluk vlieg ik rond met mij H Pro ergens in september.

Hi guys... please use English on the forum. Thank you! ;)

Posting Standards
The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite.

From the guidelines - Community Rules

Ben het eens dat leverdatum steeds maar weer wordt opgeschoven. Echter zie ik wel dan men bij Yuneec gedurende de opgeschoven datums het product steeds verder verbeterd. ST16 nu met drie antennes, verbetering video verbinding, verbetering van de Typhoon antennes, andere verpakking, andere rugzak.

Ik wil een H Pro met Intel Realsense. Ga ervan uit dat afdeling marketing leverdatums vaststelt, echter afdeling techniek moet alle kleine foutjes er nog uit halen en dit doen ze dan ook. Gezien de alle veranderingen lijkt het me niet meer dan logisch dat ook de productielijnen en aanlevering van toebehoor steeds maar weer moet worden aangepast om uiteindelijk een heel goed product te leveren. Heb me erbij neergelegd met een beetje geluk vlieg ik rond met mij H Pro ergens in september.

Quick Translation

Agree with you that the delivery dates continues be pushed forward. However I'll see that they at Yuneec continually improved the product during. The ST16 now with three antennas, improve video link, improvement of Typhoon antennas, different packaging, different backpack.

I want a H Pro with Intel RealSense. I Assume that delivery dates are established by the marketing department, however the technical department still is working to solve all the little errors. Given all the changes it seem to me logical that the production and supply of accessories still needed to be adjusted over and over again to finally deliver a very good product.

I 've resigned and with a little luck I will be flying around with my H Pro sometime in September.

Just wanted to inform you that I have received a message from my locale drone dealer that my preordered Typhoon H Pro with Intel RealSense has arrived at his store. I ordered the H Pro on 4 July.

Will pick my bird up today. Guess it would be one of the first RealSense birds here in the Netherlands.

Glad to hear it finally came in, and I hope you have many happy flying days ahead of you.
I will add RealSense module when it becomes available for the regular H, Good luck!

Just wanted to inform you that I have received a message from my locale drone dealer that my preordered Typhoon H Pro with Intel RealSense has arrived at his store. I ordered the H Pro on 4 July.

To

Will pick my bird up today. Guess it would be one of the first RealSense birds here in the Netherlands.

Toch eigenwijs zie ik. Je gaat spijt krijgen zoals zovelen. Camera is ruk en de software in de st 16 is om te huilen.

Luna,

Toch eigenwijs zie ik. Je gaat spijt krijgen zoals zovelen. Camera is ruk en de software in de st 16 is om te huilen.

Luna,

I´m very happy with my Typhoon H Pro with Intel RealSense. Are now charging everything (have obtained also two additional batteries with makes it a total of four). Need to work today but tomorrow will be flying in the southern part of the Netherlands and along the Dutch – German border.

The camera is for me good enough, additional equipment such as camera filters are also on the way. About the ST16 I’m glad they made numerous corrections with the latest update. They still are continue to improve the software.

Telemetry logs works great and had no single WIFI problems to get all the maps.

I’m not stubborn as you mentioned, and don’t believe I would receive any regret. I’m going for the future and with a company as Intel which participate in the Yuneec Typhoon H I believe it will be slowly become a very good drone.

I’m aware the camera is maybe not so good as other similar camera’s but I’m looking at the total package. My bird can fly itself and find its own route along numerous of obstacles.

Luna,

Luna,

I´m very happy with my Typhoon H Pro with Intel RealSense. Are now charging everything (have obtained also two additional batteries with makes it a total of four). Need to work today but tomorrow will be flying in the southern part of the Netherlands and along the Dutch – German border.

The camera is for me good enough, additional equipment such as camera filters are also on the way. About the ST16 I’m glad they made numerous corrections with the latest update. They still are continue to improve the software.

Telemetry logs works great and had no single WIFI problems to get all the maps.

I’m not stubborn as you mentioned, and don’t believe I would receive any regret. I’m going for the future and with a company as Intel which participate in the Yuneec Typhoon H I believe it will be slowly become a very good drone.

I’m aware the camera is maybe not so good as other similar camera’s but I’m looking at the total package. My bird can fly itself and find its own route along numerous of obstacles.
Your bird fly itsself along the route? Why is it so hard to do it yourself? If you really on this then i think there is something wrong on the today droneflyers. I have also this on the H never use it. The drone goes to slow and i make my one route my eyes.

Your bird fly itsself along the route? Why is it so hard to do it yourself? If you really on this then i think there is something wrong on the today droneflyers. I have also this on the H never use it. The drone goes to slow and i make my one route my eyes.

Luna,

I wanted use the drone as an additional tool for making videos which would include now also myself (on most old family home movies I was not on them since I operated the camera). With the follow me and watch me mode it would be now possible. When walking or driving I do not need to look back at my bird she’s simply follows me very nicely with realsense and does not stops for one obstacle but goes around or over it.

About flying slow speed. What is the problem with that? Its similar like making a route trip with your car some people enjoying driving around at a lower speed so they can enjoy the surrounding area while passing it.

I guess when you wanted like to fly around at high speeds, its fine for me. Get a race drone and go full speed ahead and enjoy your flight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval