Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Delivery of H Pro to local Dutch dealers.

Dutch Nolke, I think you will love your H..... So do I (and I do not even have the Pro :))

Dutch Nolke, I think you will love your H..... So do I (and I do not even have the Pro :))

Maik

Which video editing software are you using for your Youtube videos ?

Still need to learn a lot about all the different settings on my H Pro.

Luna,

I wanted use the drone as an additional tool for making videos which would include now also myself (on most old family home movies I was not on them since I operated the camera). With the follow me and watch me mode it would be now possible. When walking or driving I do not need to look back at my bird she’s simply follows me very nicely with realsense and does not stops for one obstacle but goes around or over it.

About flying slow speed. What is the problem with that? Its similar like making a route trip with your car some people enjoying driving around at a lower speed so they can enjoy the surrounding area while passing it.

I guess when you wanted like to fly around at high speeds, its fine for me. Get a race drone and go full speed ahead and enjoy your flight.
Really don't look at your drone it follow-up you where you go and fly around obstacels. I think you don't read the messages about the H that it goes wrong but be my guest. Have you ever fly over Mountain or forrest and that your drone fly's to slow i don't think so. When you do that it looks like you are not flying because of the slow speed. I flew it in the Mountains ph3 at full speed and it looks like i was standing still.

Maik

Which video editing software are you using for your Youtube videos ?

Still need to learn a lot about all the different settings on my H Pro.
I use Magix Fastcut (was free with my Yuneec Q500), and sometimes I use Adobe Premiere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cosmoarts