Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Did I order the wrong Itelite?

Reaction score
ITELITE ITE-DBS01.5B EXTENDER ANTENNA FOR YUNEEC Drone

I didn't realize it, but it seems that there may be more than one Yuneec Itelite.
I ordered the above, but didn't catch that it doesn't list the Typhoon H as a compatible drone.
I thought that there was only one kind.
What made me look close is that the mount looks different then the one on Carolina Dronz' website.
What is the difference and will this not work with my Typhoon H? (Other than the incorrect mounting bracket.)
Is there more than one kind of Itelite for the Typhoon H?
My brother has a Q500 4K, I will probably give it to him.
The Q500 4K does not have antenna ports on the exterior.
Does anyone have info on how to hook this up with the Q500 controller?

Last edited:

I didn't realize it, but it seems that there may be more than one Yuneec Itelite.
I ordered the above, but didn't catch that it doesn't list the Typhoon H as a compatible drone.
What made me look close is that the mount looks different then the one on Carolina Dronz' website.
What is the difference and will this not work with my Typhoon H? (Other than the incorrect mounting bracket.)
I'd give Frank a call and see if you can just use a different mount. I think that antenna has 1 5.8Ghz port and 2 2.4Ghz ports. I would think it should work just using two of the ports.

This one is not for the H! If it is just for the clamp on, quick non invasive install, you need to order the :
ITE-DBS04.6B

Last edited:
This one is not for the H! If it is just for the clamp on, quick non invasive install, you need to order the :
ITE-DBS04.6B
Thanks!
I just order one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval