Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Did it!

Reaction score
I took the plunge and flew at night for the 1st time and all was perfect. This was with the h not the q500. I said I would never take the h off from my front lawn. Smooth and I forgot how easy it lands. night time pan and flew it manually above the lights.
Had to do it. Today will tell me more after med stuff all day. Little things about the st 16 and help here usually makes all seem fine until something happens. Then I come back. I will be following everything and hopefully I can fly soon. Like tomorrow night!![emoji4]
Oh yeah, the landing gear isn't responding probably from non use. It wants to move but is stuck in landing POS. suggestions?

Last edited:
Oh yeah, the landing gear isn't responding probably from non use. It wants to move but is stuck in landing POS. suggestions?
It's probably not from non-use. The TH is infamous for stuck landing gear. Some few times the gear can be freed by turning the drone upside down and cycling the landing gear switch back and forth. Sometimes it helps to bump the legs lightly while cycling the switch.
Unfortunately, most times you have to take the landing gear off, and use a 9 volt battery and some wire to touch across the outside contacts to free them up. That's a pain, especially getting the antenna wires back in place correctly.
And sometimes, you have to replace the retract modules.

Reactions: NWSaint
Things were going well. well I can't check it out for possibly sometime.
I always count on you to make it easier and et.tu? [emoji6]. well you told me like it is. [emoji52]

Thanks. The 1st thing I tried recommended by wtfd worked so I am happy to say it didn't need the full Monty that it might have needed.
7 hours at the hospital for 3 different appointments and I had an injection that let Me walk pain free for over 10 years. I didn't even remember that it hurt just annoying. It's temporary I know but I am going to fly in the meantime. The bone has some kind of itis and when we were leaving the doctor told my wife quietly the bone is bad. duh I know that but fixable. It will be OK and now I will monitor you good folks and I will shut the **** up.
My wife has had power of attorney for 10 years for several reasons but hopefully and apologetically that tells you the reason for the slowness of not remembering stuff.

Thanks. The 1st thing I tried recommended by wtfd worked so I am happy to say it didn't need the full Monty that it might have needed.
7 hours at the hospital for 3 different appointments and I had an injection that let Me walk pain free for over 10 years. I didn't even remember that it hurt just annoying. It's temporary I know but I am going to fly in the meantime. The bone has some kind of itis and when we were leaving the doctor told my wife quietly the bone is bad. duh I know that but fixable. It will be OK and now I will monitor you good folks and I will shut the **** up.
My wife has had power of attorney for 10 years for several reasons but hopefully and apologetically that tells you the reason for the slowness of not remembering stuff.
Dont, shut the **** up here Peter, were like an extended family here... Hoping things go in the right direction, so you get to enjoy another day how ever you see fit... Take Care

Reactions: NWSaint and Peter b

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval