Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Discouraged and heartbroken

...... you switched into 'Sport' mode and did some very high speed vertical ascents and traveled at a max speed of 62 KPH but at some point it looks like it is tumbling to the ground.......

:oops:

I haven't looked at the telemetry, were all motors functioning properly before tumbling?

Did you hit something like a bird, a branch sticking out?
Nothing at all. I was in an open field with nothing around.
I haven't looked at the telemetry, were all motors functioning properly before tumbling?
From what I could see it was going flawless and then it dropped. I was in sport mode going forward about 50-65ft in the air

Motor status all the way to the end was good. The reason I used the word tumbling is; if you look at the graph showing pitch roll and yaw, they seem to be going to their extremes back and fourth in a very short period. Perhaps @h-elsner could take a look at the files and see what he thinks as he is best at reading is own program.

Did you find all the parts in one location? Were the broken propellers close by, with in a 10 to 15' radius?

Motor status all the way to the end was good. The reason I used the word tumbling is; if you look at the graph showing pitch roll and yaw, they seem to be going to their extremes back and fourth in a very short period. Perhaps @h-elsner could take a look at the files and see what he thinks as he is best at reading is own program.
Ahhh ok, I have a thought what might have happened but will wait for h-elsner to comment.

The message "CAUTION: Avionics power low..." means the power of the processor unit. For some reason this message will alway sent by the processor in the moment where the bird is taking off, means where the current increases very fast. Seems to be a common behaviour, I have seen that in nearly all flight logs.

There is no problem with the flight battery. It still at 77% at the end. No significant power drop is seen.
It's hard to say what happend. The telemetry ends abrupt.
I would like to see Remote, RemoteGPS and Sensor file (all in a zip file, no need to rename) for this. Attention: The numbering of the sensor files do not match the numbering of the other flight2log files. The match must be done by timestamp of the file at the ST16S.

br HE

Reactions: biltno
Ok this is interesting, I am under the understanding if you are at a certain low voltage the H+ plus will automatically go home, if it can, if not then land on it's own.???
This is what happened to my H the other day when the battery failed - it didn't come home, but landed in a controlled manner where it was - thankfully on some open land.

12 to 15 min gives your drone the time it needs to update its tables with the information it’s receiving from the satellites.
Once you acquired the updated tables from satellites, there after you do not need to wait 15 minutes every time you fly. Now if you had been sitting for several weeks or more then yes.

The message "CAUTION: Avionics power low..." means the power of the processor unit. For some reason this message will alway sent by the processor in the moment where the bird is taking off, means where the current increases very fast. Seems to be a common behaviour, I have seen that in nearly all flight logs.

There is no problem with the flight battery. It still at 77% at the end. No significant power drop is seen.
It's hard to say what happend. The telemetry ends abrupt.
I would like to see Remote, RemoteGPS and Sensor file (all in a zip file, no need to rename) for this. Attention: The numbering of the sensor files do not match the numbering of the other flight2log files. The match must be done by timestamp of the file at the ST16S.

br HE
No problem I can get you the zip tonight already have it on my desktop.for the timestamp issue is there a way you can send me a PM to tell me how to fix it

The timestamp issue is something Yuneec brought with the Typhoon H Plus. I do not know why, but the numbering may be different. There is no way out. The only way for us is to match the files using the time stamp of the file.

br HE

Reactions: oliver
12 to 15 min gives your drone the time it needs to update its tables with the information it’s receiving from the satellites.
That 12-15 minute for GPS almanac to update is only required if it has been a week or more since flying or if you have moved a 100 miles or more from you last flight venue. If you fly regularly at the same location, the almanac updates much more quickly. When I am uncertain, I always let the TH hover for about 10-seconds 10 feet or so directly above take-off point to see if it is drifting. If not, I'm good to go.

Ohhhh! Why does the processor take so long!? I fly on the very first version, I never thought about his (processor) thinking about satellites .. I switched on - I saw 9-17 pieces - I took off .. I have been flying for three years and everything is fine.

Only one thing is annoying - why the developers didn’t make an auto landing at low battery voltage .. All the time I’m afraid to fall from the sky.

Ty has a video about the H+ but I can't find it. I think he mentioned you need at least 11 sats to be safe?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giiir