Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Does h850 exist?

Reaction score
A bit provoking question but has anyone here seen this thing fly? H850 thread here brings 0 comments/discussion.
It was launched several month ago but information about how it works and performs is more than scarce, hardly available. Have you seen any review?

I doubt anyone will buy it!
In Europe it costs more than 7000 euros...like a small car.!
Well, if it is only value for money then those who would have jobs to keep it busy would probably spend the money. Finally people buy M300s which is more expensive, M30s etc. Now I am not sure h850 is a match. Its payloads are not close to that of M300. Third party payloads manufacturers are not supporting it much.
Can anyone correct me?

Hey guys,

I can take some videos of the H850 in action if you want. We have plenty of inventory here, and we're in the process of adding all the individual parts and components for repairs (Parts & Accessories).
The current payload selection for the H850 can be seen at the link above. All payloads are available now except for the S42, GL60 Plus, ETx-Lite and E20Tvx-Pro. We expect them to be available in the coming weeks.

Looks really great I must admit.
But can we all have any reports and opinions on how it performs?
Has anyone juxtaposed it against M300, its natural competitor?
I am interested in mapping and would like to know how good it is in it and what options it offers withe regards to mission planning. That of h520 has been ok planning wise.
I hope it really does fly for app. 50 min as this combined with 42MP camera would give me good efficiency at low (10-20m) alt. flights coupled with mm GSD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
In Germany alone, there are around 60 in use.
I'm in Switzerland, where there are significantly fewer H850s in use.
The E20PRO is already in my possession, also the S 42, which however is no longer built... there is a successor model in the starting blocks.

The headlight is grandion and the flight time with headlight and E20PRo is still about 47 minutes.

In Germany alone, there are around 60 in use.
I'm in Switzerland, where there are significantly fewer H850s in use.
The E20PRO is already in my possession, also the S 42, which however is no longer built... there is a successor model in the starting blocks.

The headlight is grandion and the flight time with headlight and E20PRo is still about 47 minutes.
Thank you very much for your feedback. Good to hear from a satisfied pilot.
Have you mapped anything with S42? How did it go? Is mission planning all done in DataPilot?
Thx.

Hey, is not possible to switch between two camera's when using a duo-gimble mount on H850 ?

where can i get the manual for the h850 rtk. want to give it a good read before getting one.
Read the manual before purchasing?? Is that even legal? I'm pretty sure it's against North Carolina State law. At least. I'd have to look it up to confirm. But pretty sure.

This is what I have. It does not mention RTK in the title, but it does discuss at least some RTK features. Not sure where it came from. I found it in my files.

Attachments

• H850 Manual UK.pdf
    11.9 MB · Views: 15

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval