Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DONE Done. done

Reaction score
OK, I'm done. Great bird WHEN IT WORKS!
Far to many issues since unboxing. You perhaps read some of them
Yesterday spoke with YUNEEC. Did a firmware update. Told by the tech "all will be good". Flew this morning and STILL NO CAMERA CAPTUE indication
DONE! Throughing it into the UPS truck. DONE

Have you gone into the channel system? Worked for me.

Wow,bummer I guess I lucked out with mine,so far it has been a dream in the air,It was in my in opinion much simpler than my two other Yuneecs,it paired right up,Cmpass was a breeze.I hate hearing about these issues and I'm sorry for those who have had issues.

I guess I got lucky too. Not one single issue. And several people I know as well. It's such a good machine you should just send it back, get a new one, then enjoy. Don't be a quitter.

Mines still very smooth,no way I'm doing a firmware update.As long as it performs spot on why do it? Seems people are having trouble after the update,when you unbox it fly it! You Don't have to update.

Reactions: NRRTRAINS
I guess I got lucky too. Not one single issue. And several people I know as well. It's such a good machine you should just send it back, get a new one, then enjoy. Don't be a quitter.

I bought two "H" models. The first one had the issue with the camera conformation and the SD slot in the ST16. Thought it over and indeed buy another - same ISSUE - NO pIcture conformation in Esther still or video! DONE, Done, done
Maybe..... Maybe I revisit in a year. Don't know. Far to many units with issues.

I own a G since April 26 and never had a single issue with it! Running with gopro hero 4 black.
The only thing annoying is not showing any image when you are doing time lapse video on the gopro. Could at least capture frames from time to time.

Reactions: Greggrzz
Hi would you happen to have RAW footage samples? My footage looks like crap and would like to compare.

Hi would you happen to have RAW footage samples? My footage looks like crap and would like to compare.
Its basically gopro4 black footage! The gimball works great

All my footage is captured at max res: 4K@30fps

Here's some examples:
Second flight edit with some parts At 4x speed and still steady

Raw from my first flight

You can check more on my channel

Reactions: Greggrzz
Thanks for your reply! Do you do a lot of sharpening in post for the RAW footage? Here is a link to my RAW footage, tell me if this is what yours looks like right out of camera without any sharpening or color work.

Here's some examples:

Raw from my first flight

Hey Karl Johnson...
You mention no "still" confirmation from the camera.... What sort of thing were you expecting? Brass Band playing & a popup "Your picture has been added to your library!"?
All I get is the sound of a camera shutter.... (Is your volume turned up?)
The SD card issue's been known for ages... Just insert it while holding the ST16 upside down, then it'll fall back out if you put it in at an angle.
As far as video, I just get a small red dot showing its recording.
It's a shame you've not persevered... You'll always read of the ones with slight problems on here.... Vast majority- me included- are totally in awe of the craft.
Good luck with whatever you try next

I own a G since April 26 and never had a single issue with it! Running with gopro hero 4 black.
The only thing annoying is not showing any image when you are doing time lapse video on the gopro. Could at least capture frames from time to time.
I just bought one and also have a Hero 4 Black. Tried learning to fly it in the driveway, crashed immediately into a crepe myrtle. Need to find a wider open space in which to learn piloting.

My Typhoon G has been great since I bought it. A couple of video freezes, but that was due to WiFi and other interference.

Here's some examples:

Raw from my first flight

Nice video, to bad for the fish eye effect. You should consider a lens change out. Something like this works perfect in the GoPro.
Should be back in stock soon.
F2.8 4.1mm FOV 90° No Fish Eye replacement lens for Git2/GoPro - GitUp Action Camera

Is that not what I said just above the link I posted
SHOULD BE BACK IN STOCK SOON.
All capitals just in case you miss it again

Reactions: TipsyMcStagger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval