Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Don't Ever

Reaction score
To all concerned.
Do not clear your Data
from this App or forum.
I should say your phone
Or computer.
I made that mistake.
I meant to just clear
my cache.

What a pain getting
signing back in.
At least it was for me.
Keith Kuhn

Last edited:
I have a LOT of users and passwords and they're all different for security reasons. I don't write them down though. I use 1password to store all of them and 1password is on all of my devices. It's worth its weight in gold to me.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
I have a LOT of users and passwords and they're all different for security reasons. I don't write them down though. I use 1password to store all of them and 1password is on all of my devices. It's worth its weight in gold to me.

Darn

Darn good idea.
Maybe I will get smart
And do that one day.
Thanks Keith

I keep them all on paper, more than one copy. I considered the cloud and app based password storage ideas and kept coming back to the fact none would be air gapped and therefore obtainable to hackers. The next step would have been encrypting the files but that just adds more passwords....

I suppose whatever works best for each is the way to go but for darn sure you don’t want to forget where you left your notes or the password to your password protection files. Simpler would be if people were just honest and left stuff that wasn’t theirs alone.

I keep them all on paper, more than one copy. I considered the cloud and app based password storage ideas and kept coming back to the fact none would be air gapped and therefore obtainable to hackers. The next step would have been encrypting the files but that just adds more passwords....

I suppose whatever works best for each is the way to go but for darn sure you don’t want to forget where you left your notes or the password to your password protection files. Simpler would be if people were just honest and left stuff that wasn’t theirs alone.

But we all know people won't do that.
Keith

Thats what l've done write them down this way their rite in front of me ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech