Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DRIFTING

Reaction score
so right after doing the firmware upgrade i started experiencing drifting and j hook....doesn't happen all the time but when it does the craft drifts pretty quickly, most of the time to the right....i notice the craft start to twitch a little and then it starts to drift....was on the phone with yuneec tech a couple of times walking me thru some things to try and fix the problem.....nothing worked...now they want me to sent in the h and the controller...i just lost literally months because my first camera was faulty and now this.....anyone else experience this and find a fix? i don't want to send it in again....FED UP!!!!

The same problem, let's write a general letter together. Where to write and how to call?

your best option is to call yuneec cs....they might walk you thru some things to perhaps fix it over the phone...If that doesn't work they will tell you to send it in....

I wonder if the drifting has to do with the trim switches feature now available in the circuitry -- I flew mine on this morning and didn't see any drift normally I leave it off

This is interesting to me. So before the 1 Sept. upgrade everything was working fine? Then the 1 Sept. upgrade, these problems started, and the 13 Sept. upgrade did nothing to improve it?

yep thats the case with mine....maybe a coincidence....could be....yuneec cs says it had nothing to do with the firmware....i am just reporting what and when it happened.....no drift with the wizard...i am not talking about a slight drift...let go of the sticks and the h started moving pretty fast to the right....almost lost it a couple of times

I understand this is a very new model and the firmware is very problematic, even after the upgrade, the installation of tracking, always lost the connection with the ST16.

so right after doing the firmware upgrade i started experiencing drifting and j hook....doesn't happen all the time but when it does the craft drifts pretty quickly, most of the time to the right....i notice the craft start to twitch a little and then it starts to drift....was on the phone with yuneec tech a couple of times walking me thru some things to try and fix the problem.....nothing worked...now they want me to sent in the h and the controller...i just lost literally months because my first camera was faulty and now this.....anyone else experience this and find a fix? i don't want to send it in again....FED UP!!!!

Experiencing exactly the same problem, twitch and drift right. Before the upgrade, it was pretty stable.

well yuneec is telling me that the upgrade has nothing to do with the drifting problem.....call yuneec and let them know....mine does not drift with the wizard just the st16......so i feel its the upgrade of the st16 that is causing the problem

well yuneec is telling me that the upgrade has nothing to do with the drifting problem.....call yuneec and let them know....mine does not drift with the wizard just the st16......so i feel its the upgrade of the st16 that is causing the problem

Cannot confirm, didnt used my wizard yet (too chicken). I noticed, the TH's strange behaviors always happened after 4-5 mins of flight time. Even if i recalibrate compass or reboot my ST16, the problem remain unsolved.

Yesterday I Have chassis problem and full disassembled the TYPHOON . I want to say that the TYPHoon H is not quality inside. I was dealing with high-quality equipment and I know how that equipment must be. TOTHOON no protection from the weather, the circuit board has no protection , All connectors on the motherboard does not have gold plated contacts. Wires connections usual for low grade technology. The only professionally made device chassis, but the method of its attachment can lead to a breach of contact and the chassis are turned off. The only thing professionally made device chassis, but the method of its attachment can be lead to a breach of contact and the chassis are turned off. So you will break all your TOTHOON not because of of their own mistakes, but because of the sudden a failure in contacts inside connectors.

And another question!!! Tell me how to make the function of the POI, I try to, but Phantom H can not it. Phantom, flying a little bit aside privately and stops:. :) Please describe point by point.!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I Have chassis problem and full disassembled the TYPHOON . I want to say that the TYPHoon H is not quality inside. I was dealing with high-quality equipment and I know how that equipment must be. TOTHOON no protection from the weather, the circuit board has no protection , All connectors on the motherboard does not have gold plated contacts. Wires connections usual for low grade technology. The only professionally made device chassis, but the method of its attachment can lead to a breach of contact and the chassis are turned off. The only thing professionally made device chassis, but the method of its attachment can be lead to a breach of contact and the chassis are turned off. So you will break all your TOTHOON not because of of their own mistakes, but because of the sudden a failure in contacts inside connectors.

Did you ever tried to crack open a DJI Phantom or any drone at this price range ? As far as im concerned this is not a valid argument on the TH manufacturing quality. Known TH problems are mainly caused by expedited firmwares not by internal or structural failures. Dont want to be rude, but, your not helpîng our drone community with such comments wich could mislead future owners of Yunnec products. Finally, im french canadian and english is not my native language but im trying my best to be understandable, you should do the same.

The price of TYPHOON H PRO 2000 e. quite high, commensurate with my MAC BOOK PRO, which also made in China. But MAC BOOK PRO connections gold-plated contacts and elements are made more efficiently. TYPHOON H PRO more than an expensive toy and not for professional work. !!! The city TYPHOON H PRO conditions often unpredictable course this problem firmware, but the elements compounds on the motherboard and other places are not reliable, because all the elements are outdoors. For example In motor car's and other professional equipment used connectors are sealed to protect against exposure to air, moisture and salt.
1.2 days of flight in the salty air and there will be problems. You can believe me, for example, I went to bicycle 1 week near the sea and on the metal elements was rust from the sea air. Тhat will be with the motherboard TYPHOON H PRO after a week fly to salty air ????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval