Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone Compilation video using Typhoon H and Breeze

I really liked this. Great Perspective of clip orientation, timing, and close for detail or away for setup and overview.

However, as with @YuKay , the video had 'stuttering' throughout. I had this when filming with the 480 H and using Davinci Resolve. I corrected it by using Optical Flow in the Project settings; not sure what is causing this for you.

And I really like the low flying perspective; that is what I keep dropping into for what ever reason.

Reactions: Capt. Overview
Best beach scene ever at 0:17. Stuttery for me though.
Yes, that is one of my favorite clips. It was an amazing day at the coast and it really looked "just like that." Thank you.

I really liked this. Great Perspective of clip orientation, timing, and close for detail or away for setup and overview.

However, as with @YuKay , the video had 'stuttering' throughout. I had this when filming with the 480 H and using Davinci Resolve. I corrected it by using Optical Flow in the Project settings; not sure what is causing this for you.

And I really like the low flying perspective; that is what I keep dropping into for what ever reason.
Edited with latest version of Premiere Pro CC on a very high-powered iMac 5K. Looked very solid in final edit (except for some Breeze pix because: Breeze) but I'll look into a re-edit with something similar to DaVinci's Flow feature. I'm hoping to buy get a copy of Resolve at some point as I love the color control but must admit the latest version of Premiere also has a new and effective set of color tools that I very much like, but not as extensive. Thanks for the comment.

I am switching to Premiere simply for the reason I can learn it. I have a nice fat book I am working through with all aspects of the video production respective to Premiere. I like DaVinci, but there are so many subtle aspects to a new user of these platforms. Perhaps once Premiere is under my belt I may look back to DaVinci. I expect another month or even two working through the well laid out Premiere book.

These solutions are still as complex as the former slide processing with intra-negative masks, light control, chemistry that took some years to get understood.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis