Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone Test

Reaction score
Good day friends! Regarding the constant sound that the drone presented. I did test turning on the drone without turning on the ST16 and it made no noise. I turned it off and then turned it on after the ST16 and it made no noise either. He behaved as if nothing had happened. It should be noted that this time I did everything away from home. The problem was inside the house. I haven't done a test flight yet.

Good day friends! Regarding the constant sound that the drone presented. I did test turning on the drone without turning on the ST16 and it made no noise. I turned it off and then turned it on after the ST16 and it made no noise either. He behaved as if nothing had happened. It should be noted that this time I did everything away from home. The problem was inside the house. I haven't done a test flight yet.

If it does any rapid beeping
before you launch, do not
take off. It's possible
you could get a flyaway.
And we don't need those.
Keith Kuhn

Reactions: IMAWARI
Regarding the constant sound that the drone presented.
It is likely the right stick that is causing the problem. It must return to exactly zero when the stick is centered. Go to Hardware Monitor and check the sticks to make sure they go full scale and react smoothly. If they are sluggish or erratic, the stick may need cleaned.

It is likely the right stick that is causing the problem. It must return to exactly zero when the stick is centered. Go to Hardware Monitor and check the sticks to make sure they go full scale and react smoothly. If they are sluggish or erratic, the stick may need cleaned.

I must learn more about it because I don't know where to see that on the hardware monitor. Please! Could you tell me how?

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech