Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone won't turn on

Can you get a little better\closer pick of the area in red? Looks like there could be a burnt trace on the board but hard to tell zoomed in that far.

Attachments

• q500.JPG
    q500.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 16
Reactions: tboarder21
Can you get a little better\closer pick of the area in red? Looks like there could be a burnt trace on the board but hard to tell zoomed in that far.
WOW your good. That totally looks like a problem. What's your opinion on the solution?

Attachments

• IMG_1386.JPG
    IMG_1386.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
WOW your good. That totally looks like a problem. What's your opinion on the solution?
Thats where it can get a little hairy. There is a reason that the trace is burnt, without finding that then we are shooting in the dark. In the past I have stripped off the coating on the board and soldered a small wire in place of the trace. But that is only after finding the root problem. Without having full schematics of the drone that could be rather difficult. Let me see if I can find anything on it.

Thats where it can get a little hairy. There is a reason that the trace is burnt, without finding that then we are shooting in the dark. In the past I have stripped off the coating on the board and soldered a small wire in place of the trace. But that is only after finding the root problem. Without having full schematics of the drone that could be rather difficult. Let me see if I can find anything on it.
Thanks so much for your help! I just tried messing with the board and it caught on fire and melted a few components. Thank you so much for your help though, but it looks like I am going to buy a new board

Make certain you label each wire with a number and take more pics with the labels. Every wire has to be soldered back in place exactly the same as it is now.

This afternoon I went to fly my q500 and the drone wouldn't turn on. Fully charged battery, and I had already successfully flown it this morning without crashing. The drone had been crashed a few times but had only seemed to effect it cosmetically. I was wondering if anybody could help me trouble shoot this issue. Thanks!
This afternoon I went to fly my q500 and the drone wouldn't turn on. Fully charged battery, and I had already successfully flown it this morning without crashing. The drone had been crashed a few times but had only seemed to effect it cosmetically. I was wondering if anybody could help me trouble shoot this issue. Thanks!
Mate have u done updates to the 500 recently

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold