Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dual control set up error

Reaction score
After setting up my H for dual control with a wizard wand, the camera very slowly pans to the right or the left all by itself! I switched the controller back to single mode, and it still keeps panning by itself, can someone tell me what's up?

I am complaining because I have issues. I thought this forum was to share ideas and find solutions for people having issues with their drones. Below your reply is, ''Quit complaining and go fly something''. I complain so I don't make a mistake or damage my H. These drones cost a lot. I'll try calibrating the gimbal like you said though and see if it works out.

Last edited:
@BobW55 is a long time RC’er and his Tag Line is not there to demean people asking for help such as yourself, but rather as a general statement about life. The Tag Line is attached to all posts by a person that uses one. If that offended you, the one on @Eagle's Eye Video posts will really strike a chord.

BTW @Eagle's Eye Video just recently posted links to calibration videos for the TH in the NEW ‘Typhoon H How To’ area of the forum. You may find them useful. This expanded Manual may also come in handy.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: hofferet269
@BobW55 I am laughing so hard at myself, I should know better, that it was your tag line. I guess I'll have to come up with one myself. Anyways, please don't take no offense. @DoomMeister I want to thank you for telling me in such a subtle manner. I appreciate. And @AH-1G welcome to my thread lol

Reactions: AH-1G
@BobW55 I am laughing so hard at myself, I should know better, that it was your tag line. I guess I'll have to come up with one myself. Anyways, please don't take no offense. @DoomMeister I want to thank you for telling me in such a subtle manner. I appreciate. And @AH-1G welcome to my thread lol
@hofferet269

I thought this was an humorous time to post Obi-Wan Kenobi.;)

The best defend, is a good offend... or something like that...;)

My sig has always been a more introspective comment more than anything else... I have a far greater number of incidents of stupidity in my past than examples of intelligence... and the older I get, the truer the statement gets... :(

The best defend, is a good offend... or something like that...;)

My sig has always been a more introspective comment more than anything else... I have a far greater number of incidents of stupidity in my past than examples of intelligence... and the older I get, the truer the statement gets... :(

I took it as a mathematical evaluation of the human race… there are no bounds on stupidity, but there is a limit to how smart we can be. :oops:

Being smart is an exercise, every human being at a point in their lives was born stupid. Like @DoomMeister , I also believe that there is a limit to being smart but it all depends on the amount of exercise you give the brain. ;)

@hofferet269
So did re calibrating the gimbal solve your issue?
I had to do it 3 times once before my camera would not have a slight roll tilt to it.
Make sure you H is on a level surface while doing it.

I did a recal of the gimbal and also, a colleague of mine suggested I reboot the ST16 and H, seems to have fixed it but that super slow pan was really odd :confused: Thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated. :)

I also believe that there is a limit to being smart but it all depends on the amount of exercise you give the brain. ;)

I exercised my brain once... but I think I strained a ligament in the process... :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech