Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E50 camera, last update. Where i can take it?

Reaction score
Good evening, friends)
I never updated my E50 camera. And now it is not possible to do from the Yuneec webpage, ut i know they are present. Probably, somebody knows where i can get last update?
Thank you very much.
Andrei.

Better to stay close to the working firmware instead to the last one.

Are you sure, the last one will solve this problem and you will not get a few new and surprising features?

For the last month, a lot of people are not happy with their machines after the upgrade update. Read the forum...

Last edited:
Please reply with English
Да не за что. Здесь все собрались для того, чтобы помогать друг другу.

--------
You're welcome. Everyone is here to help each other.
Translated by DeepL Translate
--------

Last edited:
Working firmware write wrong altitude in metadata(
Probably update can fix this bag.
@Vaklin is right on with this assessment. The last update has played havoc with several member’s H520 systems. Yuneec is supposed to come out with another update soon to cure the problems of the last one. Problems include limp gimbals, GPS issues forcing pilots to go into manual mode to recover, calibration issues with main gyro and IMU, and others. I would advise waiting for now.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Reactions: Mike Irish
The last set of updates only applied to my E10T and my E90 cameras. My E50 didn't get an update.

As far as I know the last firmware update for the E50 system is as follows:

E50. : 1.1.06 A. 14/03/2019
Gimbal : 2.40.3. 17/01/2019

There are two different version dates listed for firmware update 1.1.06 has two different version dates listed. One is the same as the gimbal - 17/01/2019. The second one is also listed officially as 1.1.06 but has a different version date - 14/03/2019.

My E50 shows it has version 1.1.06 A. I have never been able to find a Yuneec reference to this version so I think it is pretty likely that that the March 2019 dated version is
1.1.06 A.

Yuneec Skins has provided a link to the current firmware links for the Yuneec Products. If you are concerned about which version is available contact him for advice.

The link to the downloads is Yuneec Downloads.

I would go to the Dropbox folder and download the files for your camera .

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I would go to the Dropbox folder and download the files for your camera .
Could you please tell me, where is this folder?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan