Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E90 Compatibility Response From Yuneec

It is expensive no question given price of full drone with it.

But I made mistake of buying the H the day it came out and paid way more than I would have if I waited 6 months, nearly double infact....fool me once shame on you. ........

Btw I'm no expert but that camcorder might have a proper 1 inch sensor and not the kid on one drones are getting that are only 16mm but called 1 inch.....I don't get that.

RaptorHeli2, One thing has to be pointed out... Based on the images I have seen of the sensor, it is a size of 1x1.25 inches with the sensor resolution of 4000 pixels per inch, to yield a 4x5 ratio 20 MP image. The current H photo resolution is a 3x4 ratio 12 MP image.

However to crop that down to the standard 16:9 ratio of both 4K and HD and there is technically a reduction in resolution with that cropping... but no different than ending up with a smaller image file that is cropped to 16:9.

Although I’m not a DJI fan, the reports that a 1” sensor Mavic will be hitting the streets in March may leave the 1” sensor Yuneec camera ending up too little, too late. Had they elected to extend the E-90 to the H-480 when the 520 was released they would have gained more sales, customer loyalty, and market share. Instead they chose to anger their existing customers only to extend to them an olive branch at an unspecified later date.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArnhemAnt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig