Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Edited: How do I land?

Reaction score
Greetings: I purchased this Breeze 4K 2 weeks ago and my first flight was very short but it rose and landed very well, then another day came to turn it on, it was activated, but at the time of landing the landing button said camera, I could not land it. I had to crash .wauu that scared, I turn it on but I can not turn it off if you can help me see what happens, and the other is at the top where you see the number of available satellites I touch to see the meaning of the colors of each symbol comes to me in Chinese or Japanese language

Full instructions for each Task (flight) mode are accessed by touching the ? in that mode. If you are in Camera control for that Task mode, touch the control stick symbols at the bottom right of the screen to return to Flight Control where you will then find Land and Home (RTH) symbols at the lower left.

If you are using the B/T Controller, then Land is holding the Start button for 3 seconds and releasing or RTH is activated by pressing the Y button.

A thorough reading of the Manual and the Task mode instructions should be done and are built into the Breeze Cam app.

If you are getting foreign languages in the Breeze Cam app, you need to download Breeze Cam from the App Store or Google Play for your region.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772