Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

error code "entering 5 rotor mode" ?

Reaction score
so I'm still pretty new to flying but I had one of my propellers broke. my drone fell into some water. I let everything dry for a long time and then decided to see if all works. by a miracle it did. after a minute an error read " error. entering five rotor mode". which confusing since its a Q500. it only has four rotors. does anyone know anything about this is happening and how I can repair it?

..... which confusing since its a Q500. it only has four rotors.

Yeah, it's odd, but it is a legitimate Q500 error message. Normally it means something like a failed ESC.
Put the Q500 on the GUI, and see what shows up as an error. Look especially at the motor section, but check everything that's there also. Since it's been in water, anything is possible.

Reactions: ChuckBridges
wish I could brush up on the basics of diagnostics of the drone. the piece went missing a while bkkac. could you provide a link and a website or a store that could provide the part?

ok thanks. what about to find error messages. is there a program I have dowlaod to my PC to see the messages because isn't a hook up to a pc?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval