Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

EV-PEAK Charger for Q Batteries

Reaction score
I purchased a EV-Peak dual battery charger from Carolina Dronz last month and finally had a chance to try out. Nice option to charge 2 batteries at once and display shows each cells charge rate.Charges in half the time and apparently did a better job then the factory charger. Both batteries lasted for 20-21 min. verses 17-18 with the factory charger. We had 20 mph. winds so she was working harder than usual. I usually dont fly in these conditions but every weekend here in Md wind or rain has me grounded. Great charger only lacking storage or discharge option. What I did once batteries were cooled down charged to 51% 3.82 volts per cell for storage.with this charger took 15 minutes. One thing i must say Q500 handled great in the wind compensated well she was getting pushed around.

Reactions: Geoffrey Hogue
Brian the Q does a lot better than most think. I have been up in wind 20/gusting to 30 mph.

I purchased a EV-Peak dual battery charger from Carolina Dronz last month and finally had a chance to try out. Nice option to charge 2 batteries at once and display shows each cells charge rate.Charges in half the time and apparently did a better job then the factory charger. Both batteries lasted for 20-21 min. verses 17-18 with the factory charger. We had 20 mph. winds so she was working harder than usual. I usually dont fly in these conditions but every weekend here in Md wind or rain has me grounded. Great charger only lacking storage or discharge option. What I did once batteries were cooled down charged to 51% 3.82 volts per cell for storage.with this charger took 15 minutes. One thing i must say Q500 handled great in the wind compensated well she was getting pushed around.
I was thinking on getting this charger..how do u like it overall

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval