Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FAA number

Reaction score
Sitting here waiting for my H to arrive. :)
So I was thinking of where I am going to put the required (in the USA) FAA number. Maybe on each battery?

So where did you guys from the US put yours? Just curious. :)

Sitting here waiting for my H to arrive. :)
So I was thinking of where I am going to put the required (in the USA) FAA number. Maybe on each battery?

So where did you guys from the US put yours? Just curious. :)
In USA, must be on aircraft, not batteries or props or removable items. I have mine on the landing gear inside of verticle leg, in "white" label making tape.

In USA, must be on aircraft, not batteries or props or removable items. I have mine on the landing gear inside of verticle leg, in "white" label making tape.

I read you could put it inside the battery compartment. Since there is no door, or compartment that is visible on the H, I thought I could put it on the battery. Good to know thanks.

I read you could put it inside the battery compartment. Since there is no door, or compartment that is visible on the H, I thought I could put it on the battery. Good to know thanks.
Yes, you can put it inside the battery compartment which is where I have mine. It's kind of like having a license plate on a brand new car, car looks better without letters and numbers on the front bumper. So you won't see me putting anything tacky on my beautiful H if I don't have to. To each is their own.

Wait, I have to register?:rolleyes:
Gentlemen, are we talking about the Required FAA drone registration that every drone must be registered? or the FAA 333 permit "N" number?
Registration all drones, yes, in battery compartment or anywhere you want on the drone! The FAA 333 must be on the drone outside visible!
Glider, you haven't registered your drone! Bad Boy!:(

Thank god we have not got this crap in the UK - Yet.

Yeah that is a good thing but I "think" you guys have even more restrictions on power and distance etc.. Either way it is always something. :)

Just got my H less than an hour ago, how in the heck did you manage to put the number IN the battery compartment? :)

Bob I would not post your number man. Who knows if some nut job would see it and put that on their own drone and do something weird. then you could be blamed. Just a thought. :)

Last edited:
Yeah that is a good thing but I "think" you guys have even more restrictions on power and distance etc.. Either way it is always something. :)

Just got my H less than an hour ago, how in the heck did you manage to put the number IN the battery compartment? :)

Bob I would not post your number man. Who knows if some nut job would see it and put that on their own drone and do something weird. then you could be blamed. Just a thought. :)

There is a flat spot on the top left and right on the inside that it fits perfectly. Was about to take a picture of it to show you folks but I agree with you, someone could slap my code on their drone and cause me headaches down the road.

I am just waiting for when I can get a custom #
Give em another year it will be a searchable database.
Least I didn't post my pilots license #

Reactions: DroneClone
Okay I put it on the top rear, nice space there for it. Also my label is blue with white letters so it looks cool and I keep the font small. ;)

I also made a red label that says REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT and put that on the camera cover so it stands out to remind me to remove it. Looks very cool, they really should have had one on there to begin with. :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis