Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Failing Updates

Reaction score
Hello! The Mantis Q is my first drone. Before its maiden flight I decided to update the software. It will download the software successfully but fails when sending the update to the drone and remote. Any suggestions on how to get the updates to them? Thank you!!!

See page 22 in the User Manual in this thread Mantis Q Manuals.

Also reply with the make and model of the smart device you have Yuneec Pilot running on. Also helps to know the version of the OS running on that device.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Also reply with the make and model of the smart device you have Yuneec Pilot running on. Also helps to know the version of the OS running on that device.

Thanks.

Thanks DoomMeister! However, it's still failing. I'm using an iPhone 6 running ios 12.1.2. The latest software version for iPhone.

Thanks.
DoomMeister....I figured it out. I simply connected to the drone in phone mode and it updated with no issues. Also, thank you for guiding me to the manual.

Good to hear all is now well with the Mantis Q. WV has some beautiful places for taking photos and video. Check out our Pilot’s Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section of the forum.

I’ll be heading that way soon on my way to Florida. Hope the snow holds off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdvaikTasteofPurity