Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Few questions regarding Breeze 4k

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am right before buying the drone and somehow by all reviews all over the internet, I've got interested for Breeze 4k. But yet, I have few questions regarding it. I want to learn to fly with drone (I am gonna buy separate or together also controller) and to start with some cinematic shots.

Are there any ND filters for Breeze and is it possible to change shutter speed on camera side?
I have an option to get Breeze from USA to EU, because my cousin comes to visit me next month. How is with warranty in that case? Is the warranty USA only or its international?

I saw few days ago about walmart pricedrop, but it is not available anymore. Any other recommendation where to look for Breeze?

Cheers,
Denis

What you can do with a Breeze is fly forward, backward, left, right, up, down and rotate. When you call this learning to fly a drone then you are ok with the Breeze. And yes, it takes really good photos and videos for a bird at this price.
No, there are no greyfilters - because they are not necessary for the Breeze's cam. And no, you can not change the speed of its shutter. Nevertheless you can adjust saturation, white balance, over/under exposure up to 2 f-stops.
As you are seemingly in the EU you know that your first and only port of call is the place where you bought the Breeze when it comes to warranty repairs. So my advice would be that you give Yuneec in Kaltenkirchen/Germany a call first.
I have seen the Breeze for something around 220 Euro at Amazon so you have to ask yourself if the difference of say 100 $ is worth the hassle. If you run out of luck you might be charged VAT and/or import duties when you bring in a Breeze from the US.

Bestbuy in the US carries the Breeze. Not for $150 but most stores have them. I recall controller is optional.

The Breeze is an entry level drone so don’t overthink the abilities. It’s very capable but it’s not a DJI product.

Just take your time and learn the flight modes and settings.

Reactions: DenisJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacuzi