Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware or system glitch?

Reaction score
My Q500 4K has to be bound every time controller is turned off. Firmware updated by does not show files available once bound files available to connect. Noticed a red flashing line around the perimeter screen on my controller could not find a explanation. Appreciate any help. Sincerely, Don

Don,
"Firmware updated by does not show files available once bound files available to connect"
Not sure what you are trying ask. Can you reword this sentence?

"Noticed a red flashing line around the perimeter screen on my controller could not find a explanation"
On an android phone, the red border means the "Developer Options" have been turned on, and "Strict Mode" has been selected. I have no idea how to do that on an ST10 controller, but it IS an android at heart. Has the controller been sent for service recently?

Some info you might find helpful if you want to do Factory reset / firmware update:
The instructions for doing the update were written by some folks that only speak English as a "second language". The order of their actions have led many to believe you load the zip file, as is, to the memory card. You actually have to unzip the main file. It produces the files your controller is looking for, as well as another zip file that you do not unzip. Also be sure to complete the final phase of the update, the "System Update". Many folks overlook this, and it results in the settings Icon and the "follow me" icon missing or blanked out. Probably other errors, but these two I know about.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis