Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware update due out

According to a post in the FB Yuneec Typhoon H Owners page, somebody has spoken to Yuneec UK and the firmware update (for the connectivity, plus other issues) is due any day now (hopefully Friday). Aparently they are testing right now. Just passing on the info.
Thanks for that. I'll wait a little while before I update...prolly by the end of next week to see if anyone has issues with it first.

I just love the fact Yuneec is even doing firmware updates. Guess the lights are on and somebody is home. ;)

Long over due, even though I am not much for weekly/monthly updates! Been through that with my DJI platforms !:eek:
Same here. I have 2-P3 Phantoms and just when I got comfortable with one firmware update,I had to downgrade due to new firmware issues. On the plus side,those updates did address multiple issues.

Reactions: DroneClone
Thanks for that. I'll wait a little while before I update...prolly by the end of next week to see if anyone has issues with it first.
If your H flies great like mine,leave it alone. You shouldn't fix it if it ain't broke! I fly mine multiple times daily for over a month since I got it. It flies as smooth as a babies butt.

If your H flies great like mine,leave it alone. You shouldn't fix it if it ain't broke! I fly mine multiple times daily for over a month since I got it. It flies as smooth as a babies butt.

Same here. The issues I have are very low severity and don't affect flight, so I'm going to probably sit back and wait for others to get the bruises first.

Yes, same here. The only Issue I would like to see the back of is the Video connection problem, that just takes too long.

I actually agree.
The place where I got mine from did the updates on all the pre ordered Typhoon Hs before they sent them out which is why I had to wait a few extra days. Apparently they had to do fifteen of them including mine all told. They told me on the 'phone (when I rang them up to whinge about the delay) that they were doing it to try to lessen any customer's problems with them. I've only flown it twice since I've got it (weather and other commitments) but no problems with it that wasn't down to me.

Other than the record and camera button I have had no problems. My H flies really really good. So I'm kind of wondering since I now have my two buttons , Should I or should I not do this firmware update.

707, If it aint broke, make it better! LOL ! The start up time and video lag need to be corrected! But I'll let you do it first and if it works great after 10 fllights, then I'll do mine LOL ! :)

Reactions: Old Jar Head
Other than the record and camera button...................
I had those photo/video buttons problems too. Today I decided to use the very light touch recommended on here................. it worked! I mean, just a very light tap on the buttons. No more problems with them!

Hi, my tyhoon H firmware was still not updated, is the latest reliable? Do I need to update, because my H in angle mode the anti collision seems like not working!(what is the condition for anti collision in angle mode)

Hi, my tyhoon H firmware was still not updated, is the latest reliable? Do I need to update, because my H in angle mode the anti collision seems like not working!(what is the condition for anti collision in angle mode)
Is you switch set to "ON" ?

Reactions: Goh
Is you switch set to "ON" ?
There has only be one update to date, and yes, it is okay, and yes, I would recommend doing and a Compass Calibration when finished

Yes, the anti collision switch is on, but is always in yellow color, but it works in smart mode, why?
Yes, I calibrated the compass too, please help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop