Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First 520 Demo Flight

Reaction score
For all of those at Interdrone. This morning there will be a demo flight in the front parking lot with the H520 and Nevada Highway Patrol. Start time for the festivities will be 0845 PDT. There will also be the same event Friday morning. If the cell phone/WiFi technology works, Yuneec will be doing a Facebook live of the event as well. Looking forward to this.
4af672d3778a2ad309e516353fb70a95.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuna
For all of those at Interdrone. This morning there will be a demo flight in the front parking lot with the H520 and Nevada Highway Patrol. Start time for the festivities will be 0845 PDT. There will also be the same event Friday morning. If the cell phone/WiFi technology works, Yuneec will be doing a Facebook live of the event as well. Looking forward to this.

Heres the link for their FB page where you can watch that demo: Se requiere un control de seguridad

Looking forward to seeing the demo. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a Facebook "Live" section.

Last edited:
Reactions: spotondl
It's still 20 minutes to 9:00 PST. I hope I didn't get confused with the schedules. I imagine that in FB they will put a link to where we can watch it live if they broadcast it.

Guess doing it live didnt work. Just watch that page for a post of a video.

4af672d3778a2ad309e516353fb70a95.jpg
Could someone please rotate the photo from this sideways perspective to proper orientation, perhaps the Nevada State Patrol can assist you. This doesn't reflect well on Yuneec's attempt at capturing a "professional" market.

Not to mention the aircraft is precariously perched on the edge of the table;) I've done that once or thrice myself...

Guess doing it live didnt work. Just watch that page for a post of a video.

I queried Yuneec about the live demo feed earlier and this is the reply;

"Hi Patrick! We have been posting on Twitter and Instagram regarding the demonstration. We are planning on doing a live video of the demonstration tomorrow on our Instagram channel and posting it on Facebook. Please stay tuned. Best, Laura"

For those of us who live in Europe and make a mess with Pacific time, American summer time, European summer time, etc.... What would be the correct UTC time? Now in Los Angeles 13:35, New York 16:35, Paris 22:35.

I know it may sound silly, but I've gone crazy before and an hour late, I think........

For those of us who live in Europe and make a mess with Pacific time, American summer time, European summer time, etc.... What would be the correct UTC time? Now in Los Angeles 13:35, New York 16:35, Paris 22:35.

I know it may sound silly, but I've gone crazy before and an hour late, I think........
Los Angeles/Las Vegas PDT, UTC -7. Current UTC for this post is 1350, current PDT is 0650.

Flight this morning will be between 0845-0900 PDT (UTC-7), event starts at 0830, Q & A until 1000 PDT.

Reactions: arruntus
Try finding them on Twitter or Instagram. They had said they would upload to FB later. I see they still prefer to show what the 520 looks like in the air instead of what the video looks like coming from the 520.

Last edited:
Try finding them on Twitter or Instagram. They had said they would upload to FB later.

aaaaaaaa Had understood that they broadcast it live. I'm checking Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. I don't mind seeing it later. If you can see a flight operation from start to finish a lot of information can be extracted ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aicyberwatch