Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First flight ever - Yuneec Typhoon 4k

How does this look for my first attempt?

• Pretty good!

• About average

• Below Average

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the forum.

I've been in the TV business for quite a while, and I recently got a Yuneec Typhoon to tinker with and see what I can create. This is my very first drone, and the footage in the video is quite literally my very first flight... So, it's far from perfect, but I had some fun doing it. I did some light color grading/correction, and threw some music behind it to make it less boring. I'd love to hear what everyone thinks.

Looking forward to learning more and talking with some of you.

Check out my video here -

Reactions: yuneec53
Welcome to the Forum.

Nice Video. Short, Sweet and to the Point. Did you let the Camera stay on Automatic for it's settings or did you set it up for manual settings for the ISO, WB and Shutter Speed. I know you said you color graded it but was wondering if you made changes to the camera settings before you flew.

I'd be pretty pleased with that as a first flight.

Actually I'd be pretty pleased just being on that beach. It's cold and wet here in the UK :)

Welcome to the Forum.

Nice Video. Short, Sweet and to the Point. Did you let the Camera stay on Automatic for it's settings or did you set it up for manual settings for the ISO, WB and Shutter Speed. I know you said you color graded it but was wondering if you made changes to the camera settings before you flew.

Thanks for checking it out. All settings were straight out of the box. I haven't quite learned how to adjust them yet. In fact, at first it was in follow me mode and I couldn't figure out how to control the da** thing! haha.

I only see 2 things wrong with your video.

1) I am not there!
2) No bikini babes!

I would be most happy with your first video. Good job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval