Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First time out with the h

This is my first time out with the H to try it out and I love it. A bit of video footage from yesterday, excuse the editing has i haven't used adobe premiere for years so it can only get better.

Great video Abby,
You see just how well the H fly's, very stable and responsive, I just love mine. I am working on my setting on the camera
now that I have 5 batteries, trying to find out what works best in different lighting situations.
Hope you have as much fun as I am.

Reactions: Glen M. Winston
Great video Abby,
You see just how well the H fly's, very stable and responsive, I just love mine. I am working on my setting on the camera
now that I have 5 batteries, trying to find out what works best in different lighting situations.
Hope you have as much fun as I am.

Thank you Milt,
I love it and really pleased with the quality of the video and I think I made the right choice with the H. and like you say it's very stable it just stayed there with no movement.
I just have the camera in auto this time as it was my first time out and now I can not wait to get out again, I will post some more when I get out again.

This is my first time out with the H to try it out and I love it. A bit of video footage from yesterday, excuse the editing has i haven't used adobe premiere for years so it can only get better.

Nicely done, short and sweet. Keep em coming and let us know what settings and or filters you're using.

Reactions: Abby Harts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop