Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fishing with Typhoon H

Reaction score
Are we allowed to use the Typhoon H to carry out a fish line, look for fish, and drop the line when we spot a school of fish? :)

Don't see why not .... unless it's illegal in your part of the world ;).

You could just rig up a drop mechanism and attach it to the legs so that when you spot the fish .... just lower the legs and away it goes .... simple :p.

Cheers :cool:

Some people turn the Yuneec's audio on, for what, I don't know? It's annoying! With the Hand held , maybe !:confused:

...there's gotta be a way to rig a hoop in the line and have it release when the H raises its landing gear....anyone have any ideas??....it would be nice to fly out to a school of fish and then simply flick the switch to raise the gear and the line drops..

Reactions: DroneClone
...there's gotta be a way to rig a hoop in the line and have it release when the H raises its landing gear....anyone have any ideas??....it would be nice to fly out to a school of fish and then simply flick the switch to raise the gear and the line drops..
Sure it would be easy!

My son and I do a lot of surf fishing. Generally, I use a kayak to get the bait out 400 yards or so. I saw the tuna fishing vid a while back, and figured I could do the same. Haven't had a chance to set up a line drop system on my G though....

upload_2016-8-3_20-17-3.png
Don't try this with a four blade DJI quad! Typhoon-H rules.

Attachments

• 20160803_061135.png
    20160803_061135.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Reactions: David Wilson
I am also interested in drone fishing using my Typhoon H. But I do not know how to install a good improvised device that will let go the fishing line and bait after putting up the landing gears. We need some engineers here to give us suggestions how to do this! Thank you all!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval