Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FIXED: HOW TO PUT ON THE SUNSHADE??

Y

Yuneec Pilot

Hey guys, i just went trough all (!) the supplied manuals and sheets that were delivered with my TH Pro and couldn't find ANY hint on how to correctly attach the stock sunshade to the ST16+ . Then i went looking on youtube, the forum and I even googled it, without success... there are only videos about the ST10.
Could someone please tell me how the sunshade works? because when I try to attach mine, it is very loose and falls off the moment i lift the st16 up ...:(

Reactions: Brian Mackey
You unfold it and snap the sides so the little plastic pins face out, then you carefully put those pins in the small holes below the neck strap holes.

Greg

Ahh! I had that once lol... Put the studs through the bottom holes... There are two holes on each peg! Enjoy....

Top holes are larger and for the neck strap. Small holes for the sun shade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh! I had that once lol... Put the studs through the bottom holes... There are two holes on each peg! Enjoy....
Aaaaah... ok didn't notice any of those tiny holes:D
Thanks so much for not including this in ANY manual, YUNEEC!
But thanks to you guys for the quick problem fix!:)

Reactions: Christoph
Quick Start Guide, LED Sheets, Wizard Sheets, Obstacle Avoidance Guidelines, Main Aircraft Guidelines, How to take off from a boat, How to switch between single and Team mode,...

All from January I am guessing :) How to take off from a boat that should be a neat read!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval