Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flew the H+ for the second time.

It doesn’t have to be YouTube. It could be something like Vimeo, Dropbox, the Google video service, or any other cloud service that will store and and provide video play back. Forums will not accept video downloads for playback, they link to videos elsewhere instead. Accepting videos requires too much storage and bandwidth.

Reactions: Jal7884
My 1st 2 videos I shot today on my TH+, both will not playback on my windows PC with 4K display. I ran the MediaInfo tool mentioned above. I have attached the windows properties capture and the capture from the MediaInfo tool output. I see nothing that says 1080p or 4K? What am I missing?

Attachments

• yun002 mediainfo output.JPG
    yun002 mediainfo output.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 11
  • yun002 properties.JPG
    yun002 properties.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 11
My 1st 2 videos I shot today on my TH+, both will not playback on my windows PC with 4K display. I ran the MediaInfo tool mentioned above. I have attached the windows properties capture and the capture from the MediaInfo tool output. I see nothing that says 1080p or 4K? What am I missing?
Your monitor might be a 4K display, but your computer's video card, processor, and RAM need to be able to support 4K. That's a lot of load on a computer.

Your monitor might be a 4K display, but your computer's video card, processor, and RAM need to be able to support 4K. That's a lot of load on a computer.
Desktop is 18 core CPU, 32Gb RAm and new nvidia gtx2080 Card. Samsung gaming 4K display. More than enough I think.

Trying my new HP Spectre laptop, Corei7, 32Gb RAM and NVIDIA GTX 1050ti card with 4K display next.

Reactions: TurboDad81
Desktop is 18 core CPU, 32Gb RAm and new nvidia gtx2080 Card. Samsung gaming 4K display. More than enough I think.

Trying my new HP Spectre laptop, Corei7, 32Gb RAM and NVIDIA GTX 1050ti card with 4K display next.
Download GOM Player it's free. it should work then

The first screen is showing that the video was recorded as 4K at 60 FPS. It might take a new codec to play a 60 FPS video.

The first screen is showing that the video was recorded as 4K at 60 FPS. It might take a new codec to play a 60 FPS video.
update VLC player. They play but what crappy video, looks like it was shot on a handheld VHS tape recorder

It doesn’t have to be YouTube. It could be something like Vimeo, Dropbox, the Google video service, or any other cloud service that will store and and provide video play back. Forums will not accept video downloads for playback, they link to videos elsewhere instead. Accepting videos requires too much storage and bandwidth.
Youtube stripped the videos I uploaded today from 4K to whatever crap they provide

Download GOM Player it's free. it should work then

GOM and it web site is full of Malware and trogan activity, none should even visit the site l;et alone download that garbage

GOM and it web site is full of Malware and trogan activity, none should even visit the site l;et alone download that garbage
I've used VLC for years, but lately have been using another open source player that has played a few files VLC had issues with. Give it a try.. Home · MPC-HC

Uploaded the 2 4K videos to a Dropbox folder, feel free to look and suggest what the horizontal garbage was across the screen in the 2nd one. Altitude was only 100ft, and only about 600 to 900 feet away from me.

Youtube stripped the videos I uploaded today from 4K to whatever crap they provide

You're likely going to see better looking video by uploading to Vimeo than YouTube.

If it's on Youtube, post it here, we should be able to see the 'horizontal garbage' even though youtube has compressed it. If not that, just post a screen shot. It sounds like you may have an issue with the camera as there are too many examples of beautiful 4K video from the C23 on youtube and elsewhere.

And for those new to uploading video to places like Youtube. When you upload a video to Youtube at anything above 320 resolution, there is a period of time after it goes live that it is still rendering the higher resolution versions. Some of my 4K videos have taken as much as an hour after going live to see the 4K version. In addition, while Youtube does compress uploaded video; as do other sites, most of the video degradation and loss of quality happens before uploading. All editors are not the same when it comes to final render.

Uploaded the 2 4K videos to a Dropbox folder, feel free to look and suggest what the horizontal garbage was across the screen in the 2nd one. Altitude was only 100ft, and only about 600 to 900 feet away from me.

The horizontal garbage is visible on the original 4K videos copied off the sd card onto my computers, both PC and laptop during playback.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval