Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight Center has a new name, it's.... UAV Toolbox!

im gonna be the ignorant yet innocent ding dong...whats flight center, do i want it, and how can i get it....lastly is it tuna flavor? :confused:

Right, I need a couple of victims... um volunteers to test the new app. You need to be online and ready to install the app to your ST-16 to carry out a final check. First two people to send me a message get to find out what the app is now called!

Right, I need a couple of victims... um volunteers to test the new app. You need to be online and ready to install the app to your ST-16 to carry out a final check. First two people to send me a message get to find out what the app is now called!
Im ready! I can do another video too.

Bill W.

OK Guys, thanks for waiting. Time's up.... Flight Center is now called.....

uav_toolbox.png

Head over to the website to get the latest version of the app: UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

Note that you need to Register to evaluate the app - tap register and give your email and choose a password
Existing users don't need to uninstall Flight Center, just follow the usual installation instructions

The free evaluation expires after 14 days. If you want to continue after that, I'm asking for a small payment. For the moment the app only takes credit cards, but PayPal should be available shortly.

Installed without issue and all seems to be working as expected. Great job, Tuna! The ability to see video and flight path with coords, height, speed and flight mode is AWESOME!

Reactions: Average Joe
I went ahead and paid the unlocking price. Can't wait to try it out. Just too windy today :(

ok thanks, i seen his first version and was impressed with it, so 10.00 is well worth his new version.

im wanting to print a picture of the new Mission Editor Guide, a picture showing the screen with all the icons on it so i know what each one does. Any ideas where i can find this ?

When creating a mission, is there a way to have the satellite view of the map instead of the flat street map?

The software installed and worked like a charm. I am in an area with a lot of trees but they're not taller than 50 feet, so I set all waypoints 60'+. If There was a satellite view in the mission editor we could much more accurately plot the flight pattern based on stationary objects like trees, houses, etc.

Have I just overlooked this, or is this view only available when in playback?

And this;

im wanting to print a picture of the new Mission Editor Guide, a picture showing the screen with all the icons on it so i know what each one does. Any ideas where i can find this ?

It's Christmas season, a guy can wish :) Nice work, Tuna - works brilliantly.

When creating a mission, is there a way to have the satellite view of the map instead of the flat street map?

The software installed and worked like a charm. I am in an area with a lot of trees but they're not taller than 50 feet, so I set all waypoints 60'+. If There was a satellite view in the mission editor we could much more accurately plot the flight pattern based on stationary objects like trees, houses, etc.

Have I just overlooked this, or is this view only available when in playback?
In settings select bing instead of vector map

Bill W.

Reactions: Average Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers