Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight Center has a new name, it's.... UAV Toolbox!

Hey Tuna, awesome app have done some basic testing today and no problems you will be glad to hear no doubt.

What does the 16 mean and the symbol next to it?

The 16 is the flight mode, with the symbol just being a graphic representation of it. I haven't had time to put up a key yet, but the main modes look something like this:

3 - Angle mode
5 - Angle mode no GPS
6 - Smart mode
7 - Smart mode, no GPS
8 - Motors starting
12 - Emergency / Killed
13 - RTH returning
14 - RTH landing
15 - Binding
16 - Ready to fly
21 - Follow me
23 - Watch me
26 - Cable cam
27 - Journey
28 - POI
29 - Orbit

Thanks Tuna! That makes sense now looking at my flight data. I thought it may have been wind speed you had gathered using some magical way. Keep up the good work and I am about to buy you app!

Tuna, would it be possible to have flight errors, e.g. compass, shown on the display discussed above?

Hey Tuna just used the mission section to plot a CCC flight tomorrow 40 meters and above for safety. Where can I find why each of the tool icons mean? Seems like I have understood and you have done a great job. Just would like a better description to see if I am using right

I remember on the page prior to your update yesterday it said something about one of the up coming features being the ability to convert the telem files for dashware? was that something that happened? downloading the new app now and installing so i suppose ill find out but....

I remember on the page prior to your update yesterday it said something about one of the up coming features being the ability to convert the telem files for dashware? was that something that happened? downloading the new app now and installing so i suppose ill find out but....
If you read the website it talks about that. I believe it is possible.

Bill W.

Reactions: Grimsin
If you read the website it talks about that. I believe it is possible.

Bill W.
Ah it does. Funny enough i somehow kept looking over that.

Hey Tuna just used the mission section to plot a CCC flight tomorrow 40 meters and above for safety. Where can I find why each of the tool icons mean? Seems like I have understood and you have done a great job. Just would like a better description to see if I am using right
I asked the same question earlier, but no answer yet!

Hey Tina

I have a suggestion is it possible for you to port over the mission creator via the HTTP page on the controller. I don't know about you but I tend to create my missions before I get to the field and it would be much easier to create the mission from my computer than using the controller. Don't get me wrong I love the idea of the controller being a great backup if I want to create a new mission on the Fly. No pun intended.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I've updated the website with the Mission Editor guide - click on the help tab in the top menu. The website should also be a little more mobile friendly too.

Browser mission editing may come in a future release. A lot depends on how many people register and pay for the app. This could either be a full time job, or a hobby - and many features need full commitment to develop properly.

I've updated the website with the Mission Editor guide - click on the help tab in the top menu. The website should also be a little more mobile friendly too.

Browser mission editing may come in a future release. A lot depends on how many people register and pay for the app. This could either be a full time job, or a hobby - and many features need full commitment to develop properly.

Maybe Yuneec will take notice and have you develop it as part of the ST16's main app?
Again, thanks for the hard work. I've written a few android apps in the past and understand the work that goes into developing, testing, etc.

I hope all Typhoon H pilots will unlock their copies. Even just having the ability to review previous flights and having the information display over the map while the video is playing is worth the price of admission in my opinion.

Reactions: Merse
Yes great work.. I wish I could use it today way too cold in Colorado.

I really hope this app becomes the Litchi app for the Typhoon.

Agreed with PayPal.. hope it comes before my trial ends. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I'm new to drones and UAV Toolbox. Where can I find instructions on how to use this app. I successfully downloaded it to my ST16 but don't know how to use it.

Hey Tuna, just completed my first test flight using a mission created in UAV Toolbox.

It worked a treat!

I'm new to drones and UAV Toolbox. Where can I find instructions on how to use this app. I successfully downloaded it to my ST16 but don't know how to use it.

I'm working on a manual. You have a few choices:

Tap on Telemetry to see a list of your flights.
You can tap one to see it on a map and play through the flight, see speed, altitude and bearing.
Whilst you're looking at a flight, you can tap the little graph icon to see statistics for that flight - times, radio reception, errors and warnings and so on.
You can tap on the little 'speech bubble' icon whilst looking at the telemetry list or an individual flight to make a note for that flight to help you find good ones.

Tap on Media to see the FPV video and photos taken during flights.
You can tap on a video to play it back next to the map, with the map view synchronised with the video.

Tap on Cable Cam to see the cable cam routes you've set up.
Tap on Missions to design a cable cam mission - You'll see a list of existing missions and a big green button to create a new one.

The Online/offline indicator at the bottom of the main menu shows when you're connected to your home wifi or a hotspot.
When you're connected, typing the URL it shows into your PC or phone browser will give you a web page showing the telemetry and media stored on the ST-16
You can download telemetry, photos and video just by clicking the links. Telemetry is automatically fixed up so you can use it in software like Dashware.
You can also click on the (gpx) link to download your telemetry as a GPX file, which you can import into Google maps.

Also on the main menu, you can tap on the settings option to change between imperial and metric units, and to select satellite view maps.

When you're registered you don't need to log out, unless you plan to switch to a different registration.
Maps are cached for offline use - the map view you have seen should be retained offline for some time.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Merse

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads