Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight quick control panel

Reaction score
I'm new here. Native language is Dutch, doing my best to write in English. Very pleased with my new H520E.

Also very pleased with your forum. Read a lot, learned a lot, and have questions. The first two:

As soon as you are 'in flight' left in the ST16E (Flight quick control panel), below Land and Return, two additional 'keys' come up. One is 'Pause', the other is 'Action'. (Please see Action.jpg).

Does anyone know the working of these? I 'm reluctant to try during flight, no idea what will happen.
I clicked Action, by doing so a small panel (Select action, mid-under) arises, as can be seen on Action.jpg What will happen if yoy select 'Change Altitude' ??

Btw: with my ST16E the so called Left trim and Right trim both act on the E90X camera (Left: several settings, right zoom in/out). Is this usual? Nothing about this in the manual .

Attachments

• Action.jpg
    Action.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 23
First of all welcome to YuneecPilots!

Our group of H520e users should be able to answer your inquiries. I’m sure you’ll be able to learn and share amongst yourselves.

The same from me and the UK, welcome this is an awesome forum to be part of, these technical people have a special gift and can solve issues ref Yuneec and related products, happy place to be

@chascoadmin , @terrence davidson , @Eggman , or @Johnny$ might be of some help here. I can tell you the Trimpads are not for trimming the motors like in some RC applications on other models. The left trim pad should adjust White Balance with left/right adjustment and EV with up/down adjustment. The right trim pad is for digital zoom on the E90x and optical zoom on the E30Zx.

Your English is very good! I would have to use a translator to reply in Dutch.

Many thanks for your friendly words and answering my questions.
By coincidence I had a conversation with Yuneec Netherlands, and they confirmed the adjustments which can be done with both 'trims'.
They also explained the function of the two additional 'keys' that come up during normal flight: They are meant to function (only) during missions - to pause the programmed flight and (the Action key) to make, during a mission, adjustments to the missionsettings.

Many thanks for your friendly words and answering my questions.
By coincidence I had a conversation with Yuneec Netherlands, and they confirmed the adjustments which can be done with both 'trims'.
They also explained the function of the two additional 'keys' that come up during normal flight: They are meant to function (only) during missions - to pause the programmed flight and (the Action key) to make, during a mission, adjustments to the missionsettings.
I had the impression that was the function of the “Pause” and “Action” soft keys, but did not want to speculate without any way to validate my assumptions. There needs to be much better documentation developed for the product. Glad you were able to get answers from Yuneec.

Please post your experiences with your H520e. We all learn more as more users add to the knowledge base here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval