Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fly away with a totaled camera

I attached it to the body and in calibration the camera will move up and down but will not pan and from the base station it wont move at all.

A few thoughts on the camera if you'd like to work on that until Steve goes through the telemetry.

- check the connection points on the camera and TH
- are they clean?
- are they properly aligned?

- do you get a green light on the camera after connecting to the ST16?

There is a green light on the camera. I can take pics from the base unit. I cannot control it from the base unit. The only movement it has is when I go into calibration.

"Vette" it's hard to imagine a CGO3+ getting busted up more than that. Glad that you banned the ground crew to United. ;)

Not that I'm aware of. The only settings I've messed with were in relation to the camera. Everything else is as I got it. On a side note: I called yuneec customer service and man the customer service sucked. Ive read a lot about how good yuneecs US service is so this was a big disappointment.

Your experience is not unique...no pun intended. After the big shake up at the Ontario facility, customer service, at least for me has dwindled. It may not be as bad as DJI but, the people I have talked to don't seem to have the same enthusiasm to help anymore. I felt like just a number blah blah. The worse thing is the wait times when calling. Shortest time 60 mintues, longest 3 hours! Obviously, a lot of people were laid off and this reflects the long waits. Emails are rarely returned unless you are already conversing with a specific person. Good Luck

****...do I even dare ask?
It appears as though there may have been a decent wind at altitude and perhaps a cool day. The battery voltage dropped considerably after the H booted up, dropping from 16.6 to 14.9 at lift off. Everything looks normal until the battery voltage dropped really low. At 14.3 v it looks erratic most likely from a combined lack of power, wind and perhaps cold.
I can't really determine an exact fault. If this is in warranty I would certainly push for a warranty repair. I would recommend keeping a close watch on voltage while flying. I always plan to be on the ground when the voltage reaches 14.7. I've often seen erratic flight once the voltage drops below 14.5 and when it's cool outside there isn't much power in reserve on lipo batteries.

Last edited:
It appears as though there may have been a decent wind at altitude and perhaps a cool day. The battery voltage dropped considerably after the H booted up, dropping from 16.6 to 14.9 at lift off. Everything looks normal until the battery voltage dropped really low. At 14.3 v it looks erratic most likely from a combined lack of power, wind and perhaps cold.
I can't really determine an exact fault. If this is in warranty I would certainly push for a warranty repair. I would certainly recommend keeping a close watch on voltage while flying. I always plan to be on the ground when the voltage reaches 14.7. I've often seen erratic flight once the voltage drops below 14.5 and when it's cool outside there isn't much power in reserve on lipo batteries.

Thanks Steve appreciate it.

@XanderVision
Yesterday I had two batteries in a row with considerable voltage drop, I was not expecting that, and my transmitter didn't vibrate. I then noticed it when I saw all my lights on the H blinking quickly so I look at the transmitter A RED WARNING.:eek: LAND!
Landed immediately, put in the next battery same thing, hmmm.
Today I will try those two batteries again just in case it was my fault, possibly thinking I charged them. Nawwww, me forgetting to charge the battery?:rolleyes: I'm not mentioning in any way you did not charge the battery, nada!
I should have known better, I usually hover to check out all my controls and look at by battery power before proceeding. This day I didn't. :oops:Won't happen again! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcojanson67