Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flying Characteristics

If you mean from what I said? Perhaps. I might try a straighter line than what they have. But only in Sport, I really like the angle Mode the way it is so basically, if they had to mess with both to fix the last 20 or 30% of Sport mode, I would prefer to keep it as is. Now others may vary in the style of flying.

Yes, from what you said, thanks. I value your opinion and description of the stick “feel” a bit more than most because of your RC experience. That experience provides you better stick control as well. Most of those currently flying multirotors have only a limited comparison history in flying a couple different brands of multirotor set ups. Because of that things like expo curves, softening the stick, and different rates are foreign to them.

I do believe it would be in a manufacturer’s best interest to provide easy access to expo adjustment and allow set up of dual or triple rates to establish mild to wild flight; if the aircraft PID’s were up to it. Tossing in a means to quickly and easily return everything to production defaults would eliminate users from sending them back if and when they got too creative and forgot where the base set up was. As our systems are more of a computer now than they’ve ever been it should not be that difficult to program in a blanket “reset” feature.

Not to brag, but I fly everyday, it’s part of my job.

The H+ is my first Yuneec ship, and one thing that I really love about this ship is the J speed rate rolls and gimbal roll on the sides. Yuneec took it home on this one.

Things that are not desirable.

1) Gimbal roll it needs to be dampen a bit or an option to selectively configure the rate.
2) It needs a curve/expo settings.
3) The sticks needs to be tensioned, because there is too much throw.
( OT: 4) NEEDS AN NFZ PATCH )

Presently, the things that I listed are doable, I am getting a hang of it’s flying characteristics and this ship proved its worth in the construction site that I have been contemplating of getting the H520.

Not to brag, but I fly everyday, it’s part of my job.

The H+ is my first Yuneec ship, and one thing that I really love about this ship is the J speed rate rolls and gimbal roll on the sides. Yuneec took it home on this one.

Things that are not desirable.

1) Gimbal roll it needs to be dampen a bit or an option to selectively configure the rate.
2) It needs a curve/expo settings.
3) The sticks needs to be tensioned, because there is too much throw.
( OT: 4) NEEDS AN NFZ PATCH )

Presently, the things that I listed are doable, I am getting a hang of it’s flying characteristics and this ship proved its worth in the construction site that I have been contemplating of getting the H520.

Personally I think the 520 flies nicer than the H+. Ok 520 does not have the modes but for some reason it handles better. It is smoother. Having said that I did a job the other day and used my P4P and I did think how easy it was to fly and when looking at the footage the video is clearly much better than what the E90 produces. I noticed this because I haven’t used the P4P in months.

Reactions: record.play.rewind
Personally I think the 520 flies nicer than the H+. Ok 520 does not have the modes but for some reason it handles better. It is smoother. Having said that I did a job the other day and used my P4P and I did think how easy it was to fly and when looking at the footage the video is clearly much better than what the E90 produces. I noticed this because I haven’t used the P4P in months.

My inspire 2 and P4P sits in the back of my truck, nowadays, and everyday I’m learning to tame and handle the H+. I bought this sUAS because they said that mapping cannot be done on this particular craft, It can, however. I personally won’t do it again, due to the work and but the H and H+ can map.

I’ve found its use in the field, the H is a great inspector, solid and stable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772