Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Follow Me does Not Work Says Yuneec Rep. Germany

Reaction score
Hello fellow breezers,

This morning I phoned Yuneec Germany asking them about the follow me mode not functioning. Frankly and in plain words the person on the phone admitted that it is a known fault in the app both the IOS and Android versions. This fault has nothing to do with the firmware in the drone, it is purely App-related. Furthermore the CS-rep told me, that it is unknown when and if the bug will be resolved.

So what kind of impression does this give? Yuneec sells a product that does not fulfill all advertised specs. Yuneec can not give a timeline, when there will be some kind of remedy. Therefore it fits seamlessly in the picture, that Yuneec is selling the breeze through mulitiple outlets at drastically reduced prices. For example 333 Euro incl. Tax at XXXLutz - a home-center. I bought mine at Hofer, a discount store for 349 inc. tax a fortnight ago. Does that mean that Yuneec is giving up the Breeze 4K?

Greetings
Peter

Mine works just fine. I showed a friend last night and he was really impressed with the way the Breeze tracked me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace