Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

For all purchasers of the "H"

Reaction score
As there seems to be a lot of confusion out there re the Backpack and foam insert: This is just a timely reminder... The foam insert for the backpack comes with the original white cardboard box that the H comes in.
Do NOT discard this!
I've seen a few unboxings, and they casually throw aside the packing... With no mention of how you should retain it to place into the shell of the backpack.
I know most of you guys are aware, but quite a few have no idea...
Probably see in a few weeks time, people trying to find out how they can get hold of replacement foam!

yeah that is a shame because there are alot of buyers that are not on any of the forums....this is information that yuneec should send to all that preordered....i wonder what a new foam insert will cost??

As there seems to be a lot of confusion out there re the Backpack and foam insert: This is just a timely reminder... The foam insert for the backpack comes with the original white cardboard box that the H comes in.
Do NOT discard this!
I've seen a few unboxings, and they casually throw aside the packing... With no mention of how you should retain it to place into the shell of the backpack.
I know most of you guys are aware, but quite a few have no idea...
Probably see in a few weeks time, people trying to find out how they can get hold of replacement foam!
Excellent point Chris !

I'm just waiting for the poor guy who gets the info mixed up and tosses away the foam insert but keeps the cardboard box, then orders the hardshell backpack. Laugh, but I'm sure it will happen.

Reactions: DroneClone
i'm not too sure i want that backpack anyway but the price is do able...i'm not spending $350 on a case....but i'm sure alot will start to come out very soon...
Yes, there will be a flood of after market cases soon! some will be kinda neat, and have room for more goodies!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop