Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Found Breeze 4k in my yard. How would i find its owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I live in a fairly rural area. How would I go about finding the owner of this drone? I found it on the ground under one of my windows, so a little creepy. Any thoughts?

The owner shouldn't be far away as the Breeze has a limited range, about 100 meters.

Before locating the owner, you may want to install Breeze app on your phone or tablet. If the battery is still enough to power on, connect to your device, WiFi password is 1234567890, and see what is in the video files :) Or connect the drone to the PC with a USB cable...

Reactions: jimw1956
I want to chime in and say GEEEEEZ Treefarmer us must be one nice woman. To take time out of your day to make a whole profile for yourself JUST to find the owner of this breeze. Thank you! It’s not my breeze but I wanna say thank you just for taking the time to do what’s right.

I live in a fairly rural area. How would I go about finding the owner of this drone? I found it on the ground under one of my windows, so a little creepy. Any thoughts?
I'm confident the owner was not using it to look at your house. It's likely the owner lost control and didn't have the GPS enabled, so it just kept flying until it ran out of power. It could have flown from a mile away. As @nikono says above, you might be able to get some clues by looking at the recorded video or pictures.

Reactions: robby4570
See the old movie called batteries not included lol jk being silly

Serial number if it's registeted with yuneec would work and they could contact the individual to whom it belongs to.

If it has a “FA” number somewhere on it, it was registered with the FAA and you should be able to id the owner that way as well.

Treefarmer,

I am assuming that the neighbor that lost their Breeze came and retrieved it as you have never checked back on the forum. Thanks for taking the time to post. The ways to ID the owner have been put forth in this thread and should help others that find themselves in the same situation as yourself. If you need further contact on this subject just PM me.

I am closing the thread for further posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy