Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Found this on slaughterbots, not good if real

Don't know if I would jump to the conclusion that these are our's. They seem kind of low tech for the USA. I think if our forces were going to do this they would use something that would get the job done better that what I seen in the pictures. However, anything is possible.

I apologize if you thought I was referring too them being ours. I wasnt. I was just stating some took a play from our book.

If you were to take all the DRONES in the US, or any country for that matter. Specifically, DJI, Yuneec, and any drone/quad that could carry from one to 16 ounces during flight, then you have a real Quad Force. If these Drones were loaded up with Nitro-Glycerine, and allowed to free fall from altitude, then the resulting explosions could be horrific, to say the least. There are many different types of explosives available now, some may even be more explosive than Nitro. You definitely would want to insure an easy take off and not be around if it failed and came crashing down. RTH would not be an option and therefore eliminated. Could call them Kami Kazee drones. Maybe we should have a few hundred thousand of them ready to be sent to North Korea, be a **** of a lot cheaper than sending planes. Something the military might want to consider. These small drones would be hard to detect by radar especially if they were designed with stealth coverings.

Governments have been using drones to kill for a long time. Perhaps it’s fair that’s being turned back on them? For the record, I’m strongly opposed to the use of drones as a weapons platform.

I too am opposed to using any recreational drone as a weapons platform. But knowing the military as I do, you can forget that naive thinking, that the drones will be used for peaceful pursuits. If there is any way the military can use recreational drones for Search and Destroy missions, they will, regardless of cost. The military has no conscience and therefore is able to kill at a moments notice. Remember this, the military is a conglomeration of individuals, with no one person being held responsible, as such, they can do some pretty horrific things to others.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder