Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Found this VERY INTERESTING with the H pro

Reaction score
I am looking at a Sydney based reputable dealer called Rise Above website (which I can confirm are one of the best and supportive dealers in Australia).

Interesting thing is they actually have stock of the H PRO according to thier page AND if you read further down where it says "what's in the box", 3rd line down It states that the camera with the PRO is NOT a CGO3+ but a CGO3.

Buy Yuneec Typhoon H PRO with Intel RealSense Collision Avoidance - Rise Above Australia

I hope that's an error in Yuneecs page or is it how Yuneec is planning to eliminate the issues they are having with the CGO3+ ?

Interesting I think.

Last edited:
I doubt they have it in stock, and I doubt the product description is accurate.

It only states it on that line, I think they missed the + , because it is reference 4 other times as CGO3+ on that page

That is the perfect way to attract business. Fake promises and misinformation. I wouldn't deal with that business ever.

I have a pre-order with them.....should I be worried? I would be mighty pissed off if they had stock of the pro version and they didn't offer to sell me the in-stock pro version instead!

If you have a pre order with Rise Above... do not worry mate, raffi is a gentlman. Honest and reliable. He has helped heaps in the DJI forum I am in. He even gave me some advice once when my P2 crashed which helped me geta full refund after DJI said it was pilot error....pffttt go figure.

The error has been fixed. The part where it states that the camera is a CGO3 is incorrect ( an error by Yuneec not rise above) as it is directly from the Yuneec page. Sorry if I scared anyone, but its what popped up when I checked. Looking back I should have called them before posting here so apologies.

Speculation /fun with numbers.

So that is +$900 AUD for RealSense, backpack, +1 battery, +1 set of props...

So from Haydn's price list he posted Hang in there Oz!:
Back pack $240
Battery $175
Prop A's $15
Prop B's $15
Total: $445

Thus RealSense Module = $455
Seems like an exy little module.

I am looking at a Sydney based reputable dealer called Rise Above website (which I can confirm are one of the best and supportive dealers in Australia).

Interesting thing is they actually have stock of the H PRO according to thier page AND if you read further down where it says "what's in the box", 3rd line down It states that the camera with the PRO is NOT a CGO3+ but a CGO3.

Buy Yuneec Typhoon H PRO with Intel RealSense Collision Avoidance - Rise Above Australia

I hope that's an error in Yuneecs page or is it how Yuneec is planning to eliminate the issues they are having with the CGO3+ ?

Interesting I think.

I like the fact that the CGO3plus does not have a curved sky..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval