Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FREE BROTECT ST16 SCREEN ANTI-GLARE

Reaction score
So this is the deal i ordered extra brotect anti glare films for the ST16/24...thinking i was going to need more but it works so well and was easy to put on I have 2 extra ones that ill be nice and send out for FREE the first 2 people to subscribe to me on youtube will get them...I will screenshot the email notifications to be fair...I also get lots of YUNEEC GEAR I wont say how that I will do FREE give aways too...t shirts lanyards etc etc...

idroneudrone on youtube...youll see a white and blue drone logo icon...I havent uploaded much recently but have video that will be up soon...

Drone On!!!

So this is the deal i ordered extra brotect anti glare films for the ST16/24...thinking i was going to need more but it works so well and was easy to put on I have 2 extra ones that ill be nice and send out for FREE the first 2 people to subscribe to me on youtube will get them...I will screenshot the email notifications to be fair...I also get lots of YUNEEC GEAR I wont say how that I will do FREE give aways too...t shirts lanyards etc etc...

idroneudrone on youtube...youll see a white and blue drone logo icon...I havent uploaded much recently but have video that will be up soon...

Drone On!!!
nice

Drone On!!!

boom done! LOL

To be fair...here are the ONLY 2!!! that subscribed
but again I have a lot of YUNEEC merchandise that I will give away for FREE...

if you 2 gentlemen will send me the mailing address and ill get these out to you!
20161030_151817.png

Great idea, just signed on for the day, a bit late lol but subscribed lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz