Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Freewell Filters?

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to buy the Freewell filters for the CG03+ but haven’t had any luck. I was able to order them through Walmart but 2 days before the scheduled delivery their vendor canceled the order. Even worse they didn’t notify me about the cancellation. I only found it when I went to check the status of my order online. I’ve tried eBay, Amazon, B&H and even the classifieds on here. I contacted Freewell after seeing that they still have it listed on their web page but you can’t add it to your cart:

I haven’t heard back from them yet. Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks!

Reactions: jcommstudios
Snap those filters up, getting expensive over here what few are left, seen them for £99.99.what few are left.

Just found this here in Aust -all from ebay - made a tiny url for ease
and this
and the hood - why? - and has anyone used it? Does it make a difference?

Just found this here in Aust -all from ebay - made a tiny url for ease
and this
and the hood - why? - and has anyone used it? Does it make a difference?
Thanks AussieCate. I did look at the listings and tried to purchase it but on checkout it said that they don't post to my address here in the United States.

I’ve got a set of them (Freewell) around here somewhere, used just once. If I can find them I’ll part with them for $35.00.

I was actually able to order the 6 filter pack from B&H and its scheduled to arrive tomorrow morning. Finding this was way more difficult than it should have been. Thanks for everybody's help.

Attachments

• freewell_fw_cg03_cg03_6pack_nd8_nd16_nd32_cpl_nd8_pl_nd16_pl_filter_set_for_1505291450_1314430.jpg
    freewell_fw_cg03_cg03_6pack_nd8_nd16_nd32_cpl_nd8_pl_nd16_pl_filter_set_for_1505291450_1314430.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: AussieCate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop